{'en': 'Heard affected by diabetes?(I hear beep)', 'es': 'Oido afectado por la diabetes? (oigo pitidos)'} Image

Heard affected by diabetes?(I hear beep)

Jided's profile photo   11/10/2016 11:01 a.m.

Hello,

The Saturday night, I started hearing a beep in the ears, I don't know if it's the 2 or it's just a ear, I went to the doctor and told me that I had a slope, so I prescribed some "Serc 8mg" pills.It is that the entire weekend was without improvement and the pills sat me as a shot in my stomach.

So I asked my doctor for Wednesday, yesterday I visited me and told me that I had the inflamed duct, to put me drops and take ibuprofenos.

I am very "shit" and I began to think that if this could be the cause of diabetes, because lately between studies and work I have been a little high of sugar, I can barely exercise daily because I reach the9 A at home I don't make all the meals that I would.

I am 18 years old and 4 or 5 of diabetes.

It could be that I was damaged by the ears of the ears and this was permanent?

Or will I have caught a simple infection or something similar and it will happen to me?

I am scared.

Thanks for reading me.

Jided's profile photo
Jided
11/10/2016 11:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@JIDED, I don't think it has anything to do with diabetes ..... 5 years of diabetes is nothing, you don't have a cake yet to eat, hahahaha ....

I have been derived from it for more than 20 years, you have to carry good control, but although you will take it bad in 5 years there are no symptoms of anything.

What you have to learn is not to always blame diabetes, that if it is well controlled, it does not give any problem.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
11/10/2016 11:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Many times we complain when we go to the doctor with a ailment and blame him for diabetes, but Joer ourselves also enters that prejudgen by blaming anything to diabetes.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/10/2016 3:06 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Jided, I don't think it is directly related to diabetes, it does not sound like it to be a related complication.[-(

And I find the @Aranzuleg suggestion very good, that not everything is diabetes!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/10/2016 7:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

If you do not improve, go to the otorrino, but it will not be for diabetes.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/12/2016 2:58 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.