{'en': 'Ultra touch strips disappear?', 'es': 'Tiras one touch ultra desaparecen?'} Image

Ultra touch strips disappear?

pabloj2000's profile photo   10/28/2016 8:03 p.m.

Hello,

In the last boxes I have seen a warning that these strips (lifescan) will disappear shortly and contact doctor or them.I guess will coincide with the end of the year.

Does anyone know how they proceed?In my case I have 3 meters and that I want to keep them since I need them (each in a location), do you know if they change them to the new ones?What are you the ones that come?Are the meters simple-compacts?

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/28/2016 8:03 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Are you talking about the One Touch Select Plus strips?If they are those I miss me that they disappear when they have just removed a device that connects to the network to raise the data.
If they are other lifescan, you have never hesitated to change the devices when they disappear.What I don't know if you have three if you change all three, or you will have to call three people.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/28/2016 10:21 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Pabloj2000 said:
Hello, in the last boxes I have seen a warning that these strips (lifescan), will disappear shortly and contact doctor or them.I guess will coincide with the end of the year.

Does anyone know how they proceed?In my case I have 3 meters and that I want to keep them since I need them (each in a location), do you know if they change them to the new ones?What are you the ones that come?Are the meters simple-compacts?

Greetings

Now Lifescan will have a single strips called Select Plus, which is the new denomination of its devices, since I used to have a one touch ultra this elongated and now it is One Touch Select Plus, the handling remains equal as simple as the mechanism of aspoon and I suppose that in your health or endocrine center they will give you a new meter, plus another one you can get the brand writing an email requesting you already have 2.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
10/29/2016 1:30 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Thank you, I will have to see the subject.

I love the meter I had (by size, not by precision), if those that are going to give me are bricks, I am not interested, nor of course any extra function, or memories, or anything ...
And I would need the 3, or minimum 2. I will see as a business ... I suppose that planting a recipe of 10 daily strips, they will have to see that you are a good expense for them ... and if they do not want, then to something else butterfly!Once you take the opportunity to change (I hate these changes, go to the doctor, inspector, etc ...), it will be time to see something in Abbott or another handle manufacturer ...

greetings

pabloj2000
11/03/2016 11:36 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Ahhh, it would happen to me ... I contacted Lifescan by Tlf, they took note of the 3 meters I have, and they have sent me 3 of the new model.For now I continue with the ancient strips and as soon as they end, I go to the new ones.For my part, Lifescan's response has been correct (it doesn't surprise me, with the expense we give them)

greetings

pabloj2000
12/14/2016 12:15 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.