{'en': 'United for Diabetes Organizes its I Solidarity Walk', 'es': 'Unidos por la Diabetes organiza su I Caminata solidaria'} Image

United for Diabetes Organizes its I Solidarity Walk

fer's profile photo   11/04/2016 12:01 p.m.

The I walk through the diabetes will be released on November 20 from the Almirante Loulhé Park at 10 am.This appointment is intended to raise the population about diabetes, publicize the work of this entity and raise funds to facilitate their work.

That is why the activity will be carried out around November 14, World Diabetes Day.The call includes the celebration of a Master Class of Zumba.

The event is organized by the United Association for Diabetes in San Fernando and the Municipal Sports Board, but also has the collaboration of the Ministry of Health, the Bahía Sur shopping center, the OK more gymnasium and the La Antigua printing press.

The deadline for signing up opens today and will be open until November 18.Those interested will have to pay 5 euros for registration and insurance and receive a commemorative shirt of this first edition.

They can go to the headquarters of the entity, located in the Parish Hall of San José Artesano, on Wednesdays from 10 am to 12.00 and Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.;to the Bahía Sur Shopping Center, Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.or to the OK gymnasium ', from Monday to Saturday at its usual schedule.

Participants will join a non -competitive urban march with a three -kilometer route that will be followed by a zumba class.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/04/2016 12:01 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello everyone!On November 13 will take place in Alicante the III Troop and march for diabetes at 11:00 in the PLYA of San Juan.Does anyone sign up?: -H: -H

vanesika's profile photo
vanesika
11/09/2016 3:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.