Hope, documentary about the medical advances that will change our lives, will they talk about diabetes?

nigiri's profile photo   11/14/2016 12:10 p.m.

Well, that tonight Hope opens, we'll see if they name something related to diabetes ... I leave the link.

Link

Happy Monday to all!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/14/2016 12:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Everything that is not being tested in humans is smoke at the moment, and really hopeful things in the short/medium term there are few ...

They may talk about smoke that they are testing in rats, the typical.Or perhaps of the encapsulated beta cells or the intelligent insulin that is most promising and I see it before making me old.

But from the only total cure of type 1 diabetes that is being tested in humans, that of Dr. Faustman, I do not think they say anything because they have made a huge media emptiness as the common treatment is that does not give money to the money to thePharmaceuticalsIt has cost you a lot to find financing to follow the study because nobody has interest in putting money there to cure, what interests is chronifying.And above the FDA presses them so that each phase lasts 10 years ...

This is the panorama, without a cure on the horizon, and with something hopeful a little closer (encapsulated beta cells, intelligent insulin).

Everything else they tell is smoke.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/14/2016 4:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think this documentary is mere advertising for the chiron, we will see to see tonight ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/14/2016 5:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.