Today I am up to the **** of my diabetism

Txus's profile photo   10/15/2017 12:38 a.m.

Good night .. (after a horribilous day).I am a 1986 diabetic, I am 37 years old ... I have insulin bomb with a sensor ... and today it has been one of those days of despair, with 2 descent, 2 climbs, a girl at home, a bad tremendous milk and a worse tiredness..Stava looking for something or someone with whom I reassure me ... and I have been lucky to find you.I have been reading and now I do not feel so Martian, but with the opinion of the "old" I have felt very identified.I'm going to go through the Sports category now ... with diabetes every day is a challenge, I'm going to train with these readings, after 31 years of diabetism I still have a lot to learn.A hug to all.

Txus's profile photo
Txus
10/15/2017 12:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Txus, I am a 5 -year -old mother who since May is with Lispro and Lantus, almost every day is a new day and not to mention fears when he goes to the garden .... I understand what you feel!
Above the mood and keep trying to carry this backpack the best that can

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/15/2017 3:03 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.