{'en': 'Dexcom G5X', 'es': 'Dexcom G5x'} Image

Dexcom G5X

Artorias's profile photo   11/16/2016 6:09 p.m.

Dexcom G5X, another version of the G5 in principle smaller.

The G4 and Normal G5 sensors are not going to be worth it, it will have their own sensors:
G5X System Components:
G5X sensor
G5X Transmitter
G5 Mobile Receiver
G5 Mobile App

Components not compatible with g5x:
g5 Mobile/G4 Platinum Sensor
G5 Mobile Transmitter
G4 Platinum Transmitter
G4 Platinum Receiver With Share
G4 Platinum Receiver

Aquí podéis curiosear todo, fotos, incluso el manual: Link & AMP; FCC_ID = PH29588

They still do not make it rechargeable and continue lasting 3 months.It should be shame when technology to make it rechargeable is supersencilla.

Photos of the transmitter, the new inserter and the new receptor attached below.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/16/2016 6:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Artorias is that I do me, on topFine, in fine, in fine, I prefer not to warm up .. !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/16/2016 8:21 p.m.

My mother is dated 13 // 11/2015.Ufff that badly paints this.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/16/2016 8:28 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@sigsauer as one said on Facebook "My dog ​​has a rechargeable battery necklace and the connector is water resistant and blows, and submersible."They disgust.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/16/2016 8:51 p.m.

It is a shame that the battery cannot be changed or recharged and having to buy a new one every 3 months.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/17/2016 12:03 p.m.

Price?

eliastp's profile photo
eliastp
11/17/2016 1:07 p.m.

This is like Garmin's pulsometers, I have the FR310xt and if the battery is spoiled you are left without a clock. A shame

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/17/2016 1:10 p.m.

Bye Bye G4 ... It's over ... This is the transition to disappear the G4-G5 Acorto-Medium Term sensors.
It is the perfect way for when you have no sensors, you already move on to the G5X ... and when the transmitter dies, seeing that the new one with different sensors is coming, you also move on to the G5X.Round play.

I hope they continue with the compatibility with the sensors ... but it seems that they do the same as with the Seven Plus (which by the way was to put a notch so that the transmitter of the Seven Plus does not enter, conveniently modified alreadyentered and came to work).

The dexcom has no name.If at least, the previous models, such as low cost, or not low cost, continue to continue, but follow ... but here you have to go through the hoop, yes or yes.

Let's see if Abbott takes a real continuous measurement at once ...

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/17/2016 6:13 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000 said:
bye bye g4 ... is over ... this is the transition to disappear the sensors of G4-G5 short-term-medium term.
It is the perfect way for when you have no sensors, you already move on to the G5X ... and when the transmitter dies, seeing that the new one with different sensors is coming, you also move on to the G5X.Round play.

I hope they continue with the compatibility with the sensors ... but it seems that they do the same as with the Seven Plus (which by the way was to put a notch so that the transmitter of the Seven Plus does not enter, conveniently modified alreadyentered and came to work).

The dexcom has no name.If at least, the previous models, such as low cost, or not low cost, continue to continue, but follow ... but here you have to go through the hoop, yes or yes.

Let's see if Abbott takes a real continuous measurement at once ...

greetings

@Pabloj2000 For now we save one thing ... the animas bombs that connect with the G4 ... until the bombs do not renew so that they can talk to the G5, they have to keep the G4 in Spain.

That can give us a couple of years I think ...

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/18/2016 8:15 a.m.

Since they talked about G5 until it arrived in Spain, it took a year ... if it takes the same thing and the transition period we have 2 or 3 years maximum .... then they force us to change.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
11/19/2016 11:01 a.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Mmmm I am still venturing a lot, but because of the photo in which the bare transmitter is seen, it seems that changing the battery will be easier

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/20/2016 10:34 a.m.

According to the manual, the dimensions of the transmitter are identical to the current one: 1.5x0.9x0.5 (inches).
On that side it seems that they do not advance either ...

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/22/2016 10 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

In the documents that have sent to the "Office of Engineering and Technology" for the approval of the new pot (Link that sends @Artorias) the signature of one Rogelio appears in some.It seems of Spanish origin ... I am about to send an email and ask why they do not make a transmitter that can be recharged or changed the battery ... it is incomprehensible !!!Every 3 months to change the transmitter ... it's crazy ...

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/22/2016 1:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.