{'en': 'Hypothyroidism and carpal tunnel syndrome', 'es': 'Hipotiroidismo y síndrome de túnel carpiano'} Image

Hypothyroidism and carpal tunnel syndrome

fer's profile photo   11/18/2016 9:24 a.m.

I believe this issue with the discussion that had begun in another, to be able to maintain the focus on each one.;)

@Anasyx said:

anasyx said:
October 2016 (just arrived as who says)

I was in an English forum of people with diabetes and I thought there has to be one in Spanish too ... and I was also low because they had detected retinopathy and carpal tunnel syndrome as followed.And the truth is that in this forum I am learning things that I have not learned in my tropecos hundred years and I feel at home!

@nigiri said:

nigiri said:
@anasyx and have you looked at the TSH levels?One of the things I had before I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism was carpal tunnel syndrome

@Anasyx said:

anasyx said:
anasyx said:
@nigiri it is possible that I have thyroid problems because they took me half because I had a mega wanted to be scary and before yesterday I saw that I had the other more swollen part and II notice that tougher part and it will be that and bye bye thyroid ... total one more problem ... 8- |

fer's profile photo
fer
11/18/2016 9:24 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Anasyx Well, because I personally with the thyroid theme I have had a really bad time ... and diabetes was very disconstrated a lot

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/18/2016 10:04 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri I have an uncontrolled diabetes for two months!With hipos d early even in 300 at night!It happened to you too?And when the thyroid controlled you, you spend the carpal tunnel syndrome?Tell me some good news that I wear a streak ...

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/18/2016 11:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Before I was diagnosed, I was fatal, not only physically but also psychologically since the thyroid regulates absolutely the entire organism and when it fails, everything fails.The glucose had it fatal, very uncontrolled, it was exhausted all day, it had the carpal tunnel, livid nil, I became very fattening, constantly negative humor changes, very negative thoughts, I do not know, horrible, I had a really bad time.When they did analysis and the very uncontrolled TSH came out, apart, almost 300 of cholesterol, the hemo in almost 10, well, the worst analysis of my life and explained that it was all for hypothyroidism.I began to medicate and well, little by little I began to find myself better, this more than a year and a half ago and today I am infinitely better but I have not been the same again, apart from the 11 kg that I took and that is meCosting horrors to lose them, there are days that I get up and I do not have as much energy as before etc, I suppose that the diabetes/thyroid mixture is a pump for the endocrine system, in my case at least, but yes, the carpal tunnel happened to meAnd as I tell you, I am practically 100% and most importantly, my diabetes is again controlled @anasyx

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/18/2016 12:44 p.m.

I just returned from Spain and I have found a letter of my doctor saying that I will see it because the analyzes have given that I have hypothyroidism, so you have succeeded with full @nigiri!Even so I have managed to lose 3 kilos and without proposing it!

Only that I hope I explain my symptoms on the legs too, that they started with pain two months ago and now it is already weak and even tremors!:-?

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
12/03/2016 2:59 a.m.

Go to look at you well because you can pass from the hyper to the hyper in a pee and lose weight without proposing it having hypothyroidism is almost impossible, if that happens it is usually associated with that it has become hyper.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/06/2016 3:21 p.m.

Well, I went and told me that it was only one of the things I had low, that the other was normal and that I had to do another analysis in 4 months.So none of my symptoms is why.: |

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
12/07/2016 7:01 p.m.

I relive this thread to say that in the end I have hypothyroidism.My header telling me that no and now the endocrine has looked at him and says that he was going down and going down and has given me shooting.Let's see if the weakness in my legs happens to me and hopefully also about the carpal tunnel!

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
04/05/2017 1:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.