Hello, my name is Antonio, and I am the father of a newly debuted child

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo   11/19/2016 1:58 a.m.

Well that, very good to everyone.

I am the father of a 15 -year -old boy (well, no longer so child), who debuted a few months ago, and little by little we began to understand this disease.

I do not know if this is a forum only for diabetics, or also for relatives, because, a few months ago as I say, not only my son debuted, I also debut with him.

I have many thing to ask, and many others to share.

Greetings to everyone, and to continue in the fight.

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo
Antonio Alarcon
11/19/2016 1:58 a.m.

DM3
Padre de Javier, 14 años, DM1 desde Mayo 2016

Of course you can participate here, everyone who suffers directly or indirectly this disease is welcome.

Ask what you want without fear, we will help you in what we can.

Courage that the first months is the most difficult, but then everything is not seen so black.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/19/2016 7:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum @tlt70, if you take a look at the forum rules it will be very clear to you, the first line says: "Welcome to the Diabetes Forum for all: Diabeticos, Parents, Couples, Family and Friends!", So yes!It is also for everyone, I recommend that you give a look at the category of With diabetes.Parents, couples, friends .

;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/19/2016 8:50 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome Antonio !!!!I am also DT3, my daughter will do the 15 in January, and debuted in June last year.Here you will find a lot of help, a place where they will try to answer all your doubts and where you can vent, because here they will always understand you.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/19/2016 10:03 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Tlt70 What are you?Well I imagine that at first it will be a strange sensation, I debuted with 14 years, well it was diabetic about 6 months before but they didn't know how to say it.
I am already 44 years old.I have no complication.Here you will receive insurance help, and even if only to speak there will always be someone.
A hug to the whole family.
Pd you are very important for your child, you have to always encourage him and help him fight, that diabetes does not stop anything, if you ever have to close your eyes to do what he wishes to do, even if you are afraid, you have to leave it and always encourage it.
And referring to the character, because he does not know how it will be, I particularly and some colleagues because we have gone through different phases, say it, hide it, change again, think that the diabetic is me and nobody understands me ...
Come, don't stop fighting !!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/19/2016 11:38 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much for the reception
I am very happy to see that there is so much activity, and that this is not one more forum ....., but a meeting point.

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo
Antonio Alarcon
11/19/2016 12:13 p.m.

DM3
Padre de Javier, 14 años, DM1 desde Mayo 2016

Welcome Antonio!Many animos!Tell us what you want!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
11/19/2016 1:17 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Welcome and here we are for what you need. I am a diabetics mother (3ñitos) and here you will find both parents and people with diabetes who help a lot and are lovely.

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/19/2016 4:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @tlt70 !!I am a 14 -year -old and diabetic Iago since the age of 10.Here you will find great support from wonderful people ...: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/21/2016 12:50 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Good AVENE!
I know this forum a few days ago and hopefully I would have known it before;Thus I would have better controls and glycosylated 8-}, it is a joke but here you will find a lot of support, information, activity, people who know and take care of it.
Courage, we support you !!!

Pinkunicorn's profile photo
Pinkunicorn
11/21/2016 12:58 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Lantus 23 UI 14h ahora probando Toujeo 28 UI 14h
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.