MEDTRONIC DEFECT CATATER

AinaBelénC's profile photo   11/22/2016 8:38 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am the mother of a 12 -year -old girl, for almost two years she has been bomb of Medtronic Paradimg to see 754.
A defective catheter had come out for a weeks, causing wounds and itching in my daughter's body.The catheter are these
Silhoiette Paradimg
13mm / 60cm
Ref.MMT-381
Lot.5119288
2020-08
Half of them have left the 10 catheter box.
I have called Medtronic to tell them what had happened to us with the catheter, after talking with a very nice girl and explaining her as and where I had the fault the catheter which caused itching and cutting my daughter sent her two photos, in a few daysI would send me the new catheter that were wrong, I don't know if those who are in poor condition were taken or not.
Jorge Moto told me about this forum and I wanted to share it, and above all to be very encouraged as advice.If the cathers bother you, they chop, please take it away. Alba I take the three days, she said that she chopped it but we did not think that when you remove it, you would have wounded as you will see in the photos,
Another thing that I wanted to comment on you will keep the embolory of any box, they will ask you for the reference and that you take photos as our case has been.
It is the first time I write here and I really do not know if you will be able to read or where the message will go,
Greetings, Aina Belén

AinaBelénC's profile photo
AinaBelénC
11/22/2016 8:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

First of all welcome to this forum.I tell you that it is a great mother with a great fighter daughter I admire.She is always helping in different groups.
Thank you very much @ainabelénc for telling us this.Possibly someone can turn their heads and do not realize this.
In the forum, all we try is to help us, to be a great family.We hope that the house will take measures in this matter if several cases occur, or at least take out an informative note warning.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/22/2016 9:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much Jorge for inviting me to be part of this family. I do not know very well they work here with comments and where they go when I write them hehe.Everything that is to learn.
thank you .

AinaBelénC's profile photo
AinaBelénC
11/22/2016 10:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Have you seen this?
Editorcionmedica.com/secciones/Industry/Complaints-of-Patients-A-Medtronic-Por-a-one-Cateters-that-Provocan-Warts-9371

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
12/01/2016 4:31 p.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.