New in the forum, with 38 years of diabetes, I am looking for a diabetologist in Madrid.

fer's profile photo   11/16/2016 7:54 p.m.

jack said:
hello what?I am new here.

I am a boy who has 38a with diabetes and putting me insulin, the oldest will remember that many were treated in Infanta Mercedes until that is closed.

During that period and then outside there he was taking Dr. Jaime Antona until he retired three years ago.

Since then I have passed through two diabetologists who have not given me any confidence, if anyone knows about a good diabetologist that is private and not for social security, if someone can help me I would appreciate it, I am from Madrid.

I have changed the Lantus for Toujeo tomorrow I empore her and for what I have read is good ..

fer's profile photo
fer
11/16/2016 7:54 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome to the @jack forum, I have moved here the topic you had written elsewhere, I think it is better because we do not mix.With the time you have been diabetes, I am sure you have thousands of stories to explain! Ah! And ask what you need!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/16/2016 7:56 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Dr. Pilar Martín Vaquero, I met her in the Diabetology Unit of La Paz Hospital in Madrid.I think he went to a private clinic or private consultation.Then regarding Infanta Mercedes, I do not know if I play as a doctor to Dr. Badenas (diabetic like us), to me if he touched me as a doctor when he debuts, he had a particular consultation and I do not know if he will continue with her to which after closingInfanta Mercedes, I went on occasion.As soon as I can if you want to look at the papers any address or telephone.All the best

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/17/2016 9:24 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Thanks to Luvi for answering me and you Fer.

jack's profile photo
jack
11/17/2016 5:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is called José Manuel Badenas Sierra, the address is Sancho Dávila 21 street and the phone 912553513 is that of the consultation.I don't know if he will continue.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/18/2016 9:22 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.