Discomfort after hyperglycemia

Lettyle's profile photo   10/24/2017 10:40 a.m.

Hello!How are you going ??
I tell you.This weekend was at a wedding (in the afternoon), and all day I was with very good figures.At the time of the snack I took a sandwich in a bar to endure until dinner time (which was already wedding), when the figures arrived they remained well, around 120mg7dl.I asked a Coca Cola zero to one of the waiters and I do not know if he thought, at the fool that he does not wantThe foam reaching almost 260 mg/dl.
Since I was diagnosed this last April I had very few picos so high, and now I have been fatal for two days, as with a hangover and very bad body (and I did not drink any alcohol, I already practically even cease because when I got that I got thatI would get off the dinner was almost over).Today I have looked at the ketone bodies in urine just in case and have given me negative.
Has this happened to you?or will it be for something else?
Greetings and thanks

Lettyle's profile photo
Lettyle
10/24/2017 10:40 a.m.

Diagnostico Abril 2017
TTo: Toujeo 8 U y novo rapid en función de las glucemias postpandriales
HbA1c : 5.3

Hi Lettyvle, what did the sandwich wear?Keep in mind that the mold bread has a lotAfter a while.How much insulin did you put on?You were short

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/24/2017 12:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Regarding the cocacola, what I usually do is that if they have not served me in front of me that I see the bottle or can, I always ask to make sure it is light and if I do not trust I clearly say that I cannot take normal cocacolaplease make sure.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/24/2017 12:56 p.m.

Apart from what @"nigiri" of the sandwich comments, keep in mind the food of the weddings and all the fats it carries and that can slow the climb after spending several hours, at weddings even if they do not eat hydrates, meals usuallyThey are very greasy, you don't eat lettuce, tomato and turkey breast salad precisely.-: D

The posterior discomfort I do not think it is because it is at 260 mg/dl, if you usually eat healthy and well and one day you spend it can take its toll perfectly, it happens to me when I have some celebration and as pater, then my body note it.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/24/2017 1:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nigiri said:
Hi Lettyvle, what was the sandwich wore?Keep in mind that the mold bread has a lotAfter a while.How much insulin did you put on?You were short

I didn't eat anything at the wedding, I didn't have time.The sandwich was mixed but more than two hours had passed since I ate it with which I don't think that was not, I would have risen before, right?

Lettyle's profile photo
Lettyle
10/26/2017 11:03 a.m.

Diagnostico Abril 2017
TTo: Toujeo 8 U y novo rapid en función de las glucemias postpandriales
HbA1c : 5.3

The fat rises quite some time later, perfectly two hours @"lettyle" on the contrary, Coca Cola is almost instantaneous so it would have uploaded you at the time, did you put insulin before eating the sandwich?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/26/2017 11:07 a.m.

Discomfort two days after a hyper?NO

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/26/2017 6:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.