Psychological diabetes?Please help

josetres's profile photo   11/26/2016 5:06 p.m.

I already published a similar issue, but I have had new situations and I need a lot of help. A time I really wanted to urinate very often, I have gotten on the Internet and the diabetes has appeared.I read their symptoms and at first I did not worry about it.But these symptoms, little by little, were appearing.I did an empty glycemia exam and left a little high (107) but without being diabetes.Keep in mind that I had gone after 10 p.m. and with a glass of Coca-Cola.A week I got another and left perfect (80).The previous day he had also eaten a donut and a grozed, but early, at 4 in the afternoon.I still, worried, I had a urine exam and came out negative for glucose and ketones.After a month, I am far from reassuring myself, I decided to seek medical and psychological help.The doctor sent me to repeat the exams, adding a 2H exam after eating, to which I have also gone well (80Pre and 81 post, having eaten two breads with ham, cheese and sauce, and a large vasl strawberry juice with sugaralso).The psychologist helps me but I am not completely sure that she is the one, sometimes I feel that it does not help me.Well, I really need help, I live with a constant fear of the disease that does not let me be calm, despite the fact that the doctor himself, a diabetologist, told me that there are no diabetes, I really don't know what to do.I have despair attacks very often and I have come to relate every thing that ne happens with this disease.What do you think should do?I keep going to the bathroom constantly, sometimes urine more sometimes urine less, I'm really tired of this situation

josetres's profile photo
josetres
11/26/2016 5:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Behind the obsessive fear you raise there is something to scratch.You can only look for that, with all the psychological help you need.
Focusing on a fear (even if it was founded) only brings suffering and no solution.
I also have fears, and sometimes obsessions.It is very ugly.What I do is look at my face, accept my fear and release it, not hold on to him, let the thoughts that feed him circulate and go.There is always another hidden fear behind the fear of a disease ... and beliefs that feed it.
Encouragement

imara's profile photo
imara
11/26/2016 6:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.