Autoimmune Diabetes and Diseases

Dalu's profile photo   10/24/2017 12:44 p.m.

In case we did not have concern with diabetes, they tell us that it is likely that over time other types of diseases that are related to Celiaquia type diabetes, hypothyroidism, etc. appear.This has just been killed.Has it happened to you?I hope that even more chances than a person without diabetes, the chances of developing another disease are not especially alarming.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
10/24/2017 12:44 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

If @dalu this is so, I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism two and a half years ago.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/24/2017 12:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@"Dalu", as I celiacía and recent diagnosis of pernicious anemia.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
10/24/2017 1:04 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Fuck!!!I want the only thing is that my little girl is happy, I hope you have no other disorder in the future and if you have it, that you always get a smile on your face.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
10/24/2017 1:28 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

According to statistics and some studies if there is more likely but it does not have to develop them.I have been in diabetes for 14 years and I have not developed any and my sister with 27 years of diabetes either so calm.
But well I tell you a little what I know about the subject.Celiacism is closely associated with type 1 diabetes, also the consumption of dairyMany other things.It is still not known much, but it is true that diabetics are more likely to almost everything.
For a few years the microbiota is beginning to look a lot that is the basis of our immune system and that is formed from pregnancy to 2 years of life more or less.That is why what the mother eats during pregnancy and the child during her first years of life is so important.And then during the rest of life there is certain things (food, drugs, etc.) that can alter the microbiota and make you more prone to certain diseases.If you are interested in the subject I recommend a book of two experts in the field: "Healthy children, healthy adults: health begins to be programmed in the pregnancy of Xavi Cañellas and Jesús Sanchís."
Of hypothyroidism I do not know much but there are also many cases among diabetics.An expert on this topic who is still in Instragam and Facebook (Montse Reus that has hypothyroidism) says that there are certain proteins of some foods that the body can confuse with other human because they look like.When your microbiota is not right and recognizes these proteins as something dangerous, that is transmitted to the entire immune system and your body can begin to attack your own cells of different organs that are similar to those proteins identified as dangerous and cause you a preimune disease.If this is so it makes sense that when you have an autoimmune disease you are more prone to others, since your immune system does not recognize well between what a real danger (bacteria, viruses) and what not (certain foods) is.
I don't know how to tell you percentages and others but it is more likely to happen.But well you can't do too much so don't give him many laps.All you can do is inform yourself so that your child has a good diet and a healthy lifestyle (playing sports and others) which is what most helps prevent diseases.
I also recommend a diabetes book that speaks of the possible causes, more promising research of cure, experiences, ... the book is called "Diabetes: a world of possibilities of Carlos Gonzalez Rotger" (it is diabetic type 1).It is very good for people who do not know much about everything around diabetes.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/24/2017 1:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Adhesive capsulitis or frozen shoulder.You can't move your shoulder.The diabetics have 10 times more possibilities ... come on, that the one that has to operate, that "the diabetics - the same thing happens to me,"Door and diabetic, you know what it has).Operating room, useless in the meantime -and the pains at night fabric -, many months and another 4 or 5 postoperative ... and as a gift the company says goodbye (being indefinite).Perfect, thanks to diabetes (for those who say we have no disability).Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/24/2017 1:42 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@Dalu I am a diabetic since 1990, I have almost 37 years old and I have taken a good life, I have been happy and I still be and although diabetes is an added load and there are times in which it weighs a lot because you have to be pending 24/7,You can live with it.This is my opinion from my experience.Greetings and courage!:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/24/2017 2:36 p.m.

But adhesive capsulitis is an autoimmune disease?

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
10/24/2017 3:25 p.m.

Well, as much as Autoimmune I don't know ... but as the traumatologist "the same thing happens to you" (I understand that all the diabetics who go with this problem, of course).After finding me and something you are looking for by the network:
"Diabetes. Frozen shoulder occurs much more in people with diabetes, and affects 10% to 20% of these people. Reason is not known."
Age coincides (more than 40 years ....)

Anyway ... what is clear, and now I know ... is that apart from the typical (and feared) complications we already knew, this ... that I already suffers.So that the one with shoulder problems (pain in rotations, raising arms more than 90 degrees, etc) ... here has a track.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/24/2017 3:42 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

It is clear that diabetes increases the probability of many diseases and problems but also depends a lot on the control that is carried out.With a hemoglobin close to that of a non -diabetic I do not believe that there is much more probability than a non -diabetic of most complications (except autoimmune diseases that have nothing to do with blood glucose).What increases the risk of a non -diabetic are the high level of blood glucose.Surely those who are more uncontrolled are more likely and in statistics are not usually made distinctions between well -controlled and poorly controlled patients.
@"Dalu" May your child be happy will not depend on diabetes.It will have bad days like everyone else but diabetes alone does not make you more unhappy.I am and I have been happy with and without diabetes, for me it did not mean the diagnosis in that sense.Yes, it changed many things in my life that make me the day to day more difficult than before, but I'm still happy and enjoying things just like when I was not diabetic.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/24/2017 4:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

solar said:
@"dalu", because I celiacía and recent diagnosis of pernicious anemia.

Good Solaria Well, I'm almost the same as you, I was diagnosed with pernisious anemia in 2006, 7 years later type 1 diabetes, I am 47 years old: ((((((((

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/24/2017 4:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you @"Yesssica_a", for the animals.At the moment he is a super happy child, surely he will continue to be.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
10/24/2017 5:30 p.m.

I'm glad you are also happy despite the difficulties @"nigiri".

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
10/24/2017 11:36 p.m.

@Dalu The question is who has no difficulties?Cheer up!You can live with diabetes :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/25/2017 12:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.