{'en': 'Insulina Medtronic Cateter Pumps Oblique', 'es': 'Bombas de Insulina Medtronic Cateter oblicuos'} Image

Insulina Medtronic Cateter Pumps Oblique

AinaBelénC's profile photo   11/26/2016 8:30 p.m.

Hello, I would like to let you know again, we have left another defective catheter of Medtronic.It seems very strange that I only passed us.

Or please ask them to use the Oblique Catheter of 13mm Medtronic.That when we take off the catheter you check passing your finger in the area where I put the photo.

I may not get to make a small cut on the skin and do not realize that they are defective. You just have to pass your finger, it has a cutting area in peaks to be seen.

I ask you to check them and if so.

Take photos of the catheter and the wound if you have made you and not throw the box, I bone the paper where you put a lot and others
The Medtronic girl asked me for who talked last week ..

Thank you so much.

I send another mail to Medtronic this time to remove all the boxes and check them. If we have to send us normal catheter to send them.

Thank you.

AinaBelénC's profile photo
AinaBelénC
11/26/2016 8:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Impressive that does not go through strict quality control, Medtronic continues to surprise again.
Be careful users.For an incorrect use that cannot happen.
I attach the photos that she could not upload them.Hopefully Medtronic in their good work can give a solution to these problems.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/26/2016 10:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks Jorge. I have not been able to put them.I have sent a mail to Medtronic again and I will call on Monday that the lots are taken and send me new.Thank you very much Jorge

AinaBelénC
11/26/2016 10:30 p.m.

Hello good morning .
Waiting for them to answer and decide to take the catheter all the obliques I have at home and check them.

AinaBelénC
11/28/2016 10:17 a.m.

Are you still not answered?What a nonsense !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/28/2016 2:38 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

The last time I called me, they answered me from the US, the phone to sound towards how I called later sounded other types of tones and asked if I was calling Spain, they answered that the US were 11 in the morning of a day of a newspaperAnd the cause was because they were moving the offices to the United Kingdom.It was after the Brexit within two or three days and I was hallucinated, because the previous time they attended me from Madrid. At the end they did not clarify it, because since I had not spoken before with them they did not know anything or not whatThey wanted to look.
Thank you for warning even if I do not use the oblique.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
11/28/2016 6:59 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

samozeus said:
the last time I call them answered from the US, the phone sounding towards how I called later sounded other types of tones and asked if I was calling Spain, they answered meThe US were 11 in the morning of a day and the cause was because they were moving the offices to the United Kingdom.It was after the Brexit within two or three days and I was hallucinated, because the previous time they attended me from Madrid. At the end they did not clarify it, because since I had not spoken before with them they did not know anything or not whatThey wanted to look.
Thanks for warning even if I do not use oblique.

Are those problems also with Medtronic?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/28/2016 8:04 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
samoeus said:
the last time I call they answered me from the US, the phone when sounding towards how I called later sounded other types oftones and ask if I was calling Spain, they answered that the US were 11 in the morning of a day and the cause was because they were moving the offices to the United Kingdom.It was after the Brexit within two or three days and I was hallucinated, because the previous time they attended me from Madrid. At the end they did not clarify it, because since I had not spoken before with them they did not know anything or not whatThey wanted to look.
Thanks for warning even if I do not use oblique.

Are those problems also with Medtronic?

If this consultation was for the batteries, and the US one told me that when I bought the reservoirs that I buy the batteries and as social security gives them here because I did not know how to answer, now they already come with the reservoirs.
Another question that I asked them this was before the batteries and they attended me several times from Spain was that I could not pass the data to the program and they were going to send me a technician to see how they did it but in the end they changed my bomb (I found out methat was wrong thanks to this forum).When they changed my bomb, it was the last time they attended me from Madrid.

But otherwise I am "happy."

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
11/28/2016 8:16 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.