We are Luis, Noa's father, wanting to learn and share

siulgonzalez's profile photo   10/25/2017 4:48 p.m.

Good afternoon, companions.
After what looked like a stomach virus that did not improve, I had to enter my 9 -year -old daughter Noa at the UVI of Ramón y Cajal.After the (tremendous) scare and returning to normal I enroll in the forum to learn and help if I can.
I am reading a lot.There is a lot of information, sometimes too much or little structured for parents or teachers that we start in this.
Although I am an apprentice in this, I have made a PPT to help explain basic things to teachers, grandparents, etc.If someone wants it, I am at your disposal.I also hope to participate in the forum.

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
10/25/2017 4:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @"Siulgonzalez" They also told me that it was a gastroenteritis and turned out to be diabetes.Here you will find many fathers and mothers in your situation.

All the best!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/25/2017 5:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello!I am a 5 -year -old Mamas, and the illusion that is an urinary infection is over when the diagnosis of diabetes was confirmed.In this forum they will feel very accompanied, ask what they need and share what they feel, that we are all here, in one way or another on the same way!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/25/2017 6:38 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Well, less bad than I decided to take it, if I wait a little more, I would have entered into a diabetic coma.
I think that parents should be better informed about how recognize the symptoms even if we have no history or risk factors, as well as vaccines or other health issues.
Another thing is that it surprises me is the rudimentary of the solutions.In theory you only have two parameters to balance: glycemia and insulin dosage.But in practice we have to do it with punctures, mental calculations and more punctures.And even being 100% rigorous it is difficult and stressful to stay in the right strip.CGM and bombs remain cumbersome, expensive or unreliable.And medical research is still green.
If any modern car injects exact doses of fuel thousands of times per minute depending on 10 different parameters, I do not understand that they have not yet developed an effective, practical and economical closed loop system for diabetes.:-?
Anyway, I hope that in the next 10 years there are relevant improvements.Meanwhile we will help each other.

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
10/25/2017 6:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, Mr. González, how very well you say but not now the cure or treatment of diabetes has been a slow and not continuous step. Segur who is already asking you to cure the disease you know the money that movesINSULIN NEGLICS DEVICES MEDICINES.I debute with about 3 years now I have 42 Iberra my mother after menopause became diabetic with 56 years my memory of childhood is to always run and my mother chase me with a syringe and a needle that looked like a nail
When she debuted, she asked me to control myself and prick and I answered her even if you forget momentarily you will always have me
.You have a very good attitude to dealTowards the engineering manufacture of prostheses and orthosis medical devices for amputates but above all and first for me the cure of my illness.Non -profit those who work today and collaborate with me maybe the day tomorrow they can't even see me but well I have my illness well defined and known and I will be happy to help you in any question you have.When I am going to look for needles to my nurse I get a box of 100 shocking I tell you breakfast lunch food snack Ibassal 6 punctures a day more corrections there are days that I spend 12 needles.I usually visit institutes schools giving class for diabetes for children and adolescents sick teachers and everyone who wants to go.When I started, I was neither health professional today, I am and every time I see what more people sign up for me.Luis the fate that his son has, I will tell him something of when he was young transmits Wood put admitted to the hospital 4 months with my return to my classes at school.There were children who hit me after telling my teacher they explained that their parents had told her that my illness was contagious I am talking 39 years ago.I have looked at the sugar in a bar, covering myself and protecting myself as far as possible and there have been people who caught my attention to do that in front of you referring that they can not see the blood I have smiled apologies and has given me for thinking.Courage Luis and everything does not learn his hair and surely scratched me within a year he is a real expert
If some event makes you want to throw in the towel contact me and I will tell you one of the 10000 stories I have.When the children asked us the teacher which is your favorite dish the most listened to was macarrones' nocilla snack and when I said green beans stayed all looking at me with suspicious face.It is quite complicated to have an autoimmune disease without a complete Icon ICON Ignorance of its origin how you have to hide or hide the type of life how to go and your daily life routines.If we do a survey in the street and say that it is diabetes 9 out of 10 will answer but many without knowing what they are talking about and if we say they hear because I am diabetic they surely release you because you can take care of yourself.Typical phrase what a person who does not know the disease answers.

As you have very well said the union of all of us will facilitate us not being an unknown community for the rest, the union is strength and there is nothing such as being able to speak with sick people like you and ask for advice when for a moment you block or paralyze.I greet Mr. González and another for his son

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/25/2020 5:02 a.m.

K5288pn25.

2piuviato1frts said:
good day Sr González, how very well you say but not now of many years ago the cure or treatment of diabetes takes a slow and not continuous step. I know that I already knowHe is asking him to cure the disease you know the money that moves devices insulin medical needles.I debute with about 3 years now I have 42 Iberra my mother after menopause became diabetic with 56 years my memory of childhood is to always run and my mother chase me with a syringe and a needle that looked like a nail
When she debuted, she asked me to control myself and prick and I answered her even if you forget momentarily you will always have me
.You have a very good attitude to dealTowards the engineering manufacture of prostheses and orthosis medical devices for amputates but above all and first for me the cure of my illness.Non -profit those who work today and collaborate with me maybe the day tomorrow they can't even see me but well I have my illness well defined and known and I will be happy to help you in any question you have.When I am going to look for needles to my nurse I get a box of 100 shocking I tell you breakfast lunch food snack Ibassal 6 punctures a day more corrections there are days that I spend 12 needles.I usually visit institutes schools giving class for diabetes for children and adolescents sick teachers and everyone who wants to go.When I started, I was neither health professional today, I am and every time I see what more people sign up for me.Luis the fate that his son has, I will tell him something of when he was young transmits Wood put admitted to the hospital 4 months with my return to my classes at school.There were children who hit me after telling my teacher they explained that their parents had told her that my illness was contagious I am talking 39 years ago.I have looked at the sugar in a bar, covering myself and protecting myself as far as possible and there have been people who caught my attention to do that in front of you referring that they can not see the blood I have smiled apologies and has given me for thinking.Courage Luis and everything does not learn his hair and surely scratched me within a year he is a real expert
If some event makes you want to throw in the towel contact me and I will tell you one of the 10000 stories I have.When the children asked us the teacher which is your favorite dish the most listened to was macarrones' nocilla snack and when I said green beans stayed all looking at me with suspicious face.It is quite complicated to have an autoimmune disease without a complete Icon ICON Ignorance of its origin how you have to hide or hide the type of life how to go and your daily life routines.If we do a survey in the street and say that it is diabetes 9 out of 10 will answer but many without knowing what they are talking about and if we say they hear because I am diabetic they surely release you because you can take care of yourself.Typical phrase what a person who does not know the disease answers.

As you have very well said the union of all of us will facilitate us not being an unknown community for the rest, the union is strength and there is nothing such as being able to speak with sick people like you and ask for advice when for a moment you block or paralyze.I greet Mr. González and another for his son, forgive daughter or

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/25/2020 5:05 a.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.