They need our vote

afshaw's profile photo   11/29/2016 12:30 p.m.

Hello everyone,

The Diabetes Foundation, with its project "Type 2 diabetes can be prevented" has been a finalist in the "We are patient 2016" awards, and need as many votes as possible to win.From yesterday to today they have already passed from the third to second place, but to be the first they have enough votes.

You can vote from this link Link

Between all we can get it !!!!

Thank you all in advance.

afshaw's profile photo
afshaw
11/29/2016 12:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Afshaw I have already voted (I think), when giving the link the results list comes out, I don't know if something else is missing ...

fer's profile photo
fer
11/29/2016 6:01 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello fer,

No, if so, then you have not voted.It is supposed to take you to a page where you give you the option to choose which initiative you want to vote and then press the vote button.

afshaw's profile photo
afshaw
11/29/2016 6:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"AFSHAW" Now yes, I've already voted ... encouragement !!

fer's profile photo
fer
11/29/2016 7:55 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.