Fired by diabetic and with anxiety.Can I denounce the company?

ernesto70's profile photo   11/29/2016 1:25 p.m.

Hi, I'm Ernesto and thanks for accepting me in this forum, my theme is as follows.

Yesterday I went to work as every day, at .1,30 to be working (start 05.00 h) I gave me an anxiety crisis which came out for the drowning k had, some partner helped me to k they would calm downThe bosses were no longer (they are the owners already k is a small company), when the bosses came instead of worrying about the state of my health, (if a doctor, ambulance etc.They had it to have said this (these crises did not usually happen to me) and on topAnd they gave me a letter of dismissal telling me that with anxiety and diabetic I can not work Aki, even more sunk.

My question is the following can I report them for not helping?

Greetings,

ernesto70's profile photo
ernesto70
11/29/2016 1:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Ernesto70", solidarity greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/29/2016 2:07 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

If you requested later medical treatment or had to be assisted by health personnel, they could have incurred a crime of omission of the relief duty collected in the Criminal Code, better if you can consult with the union's lawyer to advise you and in your case it represents youformalizing complaint in court

Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado's profile photo
Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado
11/29/2016 4:06 p.m.

Link

Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado's profile photo
Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado
11/29/2016 4:07 p.m.

Of course you can report, and you must.Contact a lawyer who has it won.

But not for not helping you, but for the inadmissible dismissal.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/29/2016 4:43 p.m.

@"Ernesto70" To be able to give better suggestions, you would have to clarify the country or place, I think the legislation can vary quite according to the place.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/29/2016 6:05 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi Fer, it's in Spain, Barcelona

ernesto70
11/29/2016 6:17 p.m.

Through a lawyer and with the relevant reports of the endocrine in which he says that you have a good glycemic control without hardly hypos and that the anxiety attack has been a specific fact without having produced more episodes of that type you should not have any problem forwin it in the administrative contentious.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/29/2016 7:58 p.m.

Well, in that case, @"Ernesto70" I think you should seek legal advice, in Spain these issues are quite protected, although you also have to take into account the time you took in the company and the type of contract.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/29/2016 8:20 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you all
I've been more unworthy for me to be a little time, leaving me alone or worrying if they call a doctor or something, instead they say they called mutual to ask if I could work with anxiety and disbetis, instead of calling an ambulance or taking someSite, and with all the crisis anxiety to give myself dismissing and leaving me on the street, I had my wife to look for and at home he gave me another crisis of the nervousness of the deal on my deal. It was not time for dismissal I could call me forThe next afternoon and saying goodbye to that moment, (I do not complain) I complained to me, they would not help me a heart attack or something, thank you all

ernesto70
11/29/2016 8:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.