I introduce myself

Meusk's profile photo   10/29/2017 2:43 a.m.

Hello, I am Javier, I am from Chile (specifically from Santiago), I am about to meet 17 and I have diabetes since I am 3 years 3 months.
Much of my memories are referring to diabetes, practically my whole life I have had diabetes, but the case is that sometimes I am still surprised by some things that happen to me because of this way of life (because more than a disease,Diabetes is a way of life), but what surprises me most is that there are certain days in the month in which it is impossible for me to control my glucose levels, for more insulin that manages me, but whenever I go to consultAsk why it happens (if anyone knows why it happens to tell me, if it is not discomfort).
Thank you for taking the time to read and have a good day.

Meusk's profile photo
Meusk
10/29/2017 2:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Meusk", welcome to the forum.With 17 years sure he has a hormonal festival.Your hormones are insulin counter -regulators, bone, you will require more insulin dose for those days.In men I don't know how it works, but in women we have this problems when we are ovulating, I mean, a month we have an altered week.Greetings to Santiago.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
10/29/2017 10:35 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Hi Javier, I am a 5 -year -old Tomi's mother, I am from Argentina, and as Solaria tells you, surely, for your age, and hormonal ebullicion is the difficult thing to handle, although many times it happens to my 5 -year -old son who is notI can control.What useful insulins, do you have a continuous meter?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/30/2017 3:55 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.