{'en': 'Cacahuete Cream Cookies (gluten or lactose)', 'es': 'Cookies de crema de cacahuete (sin gluten ni lactosa)'} Image

Cacahuete Cream Cookies (gluten or lactose)

Yessica_A's profile photo   11/08/2017 2:14 p.m.

Ingredients:

- 4 tablespoons very full of peanut cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- Half table of black chocolate with a high percentage of cocoa (I use a 81% cocoa)
- 2 small bananas or a very mature big bananas
- 1 yeast
- sweetener that endures the temperature (optional)

Preparation

Machar the bananas, mix with the eggs and the peanut cream until it is well mixed.I used the mixing rods to make it more comfortable but you can also.

Add the coconut flour (another type of flour can be used although more quantity is needed, the coconut absorbs a lotThey are not very sweet).Mix everything well.

Add chocolate chopped in pieces and mix well with the rest of the mixture.

Growing a baking sheet (with oil or butter, I used olive oil), place the cookie -shaped mixture with the help of a spoon.It is quite sticky so it costs a bit to shape, they are somewhat irregular but it doesn't matter.I helped myself with my fingers to shape it.Bake at 180 degrees until golden brown (about 20 minutes).If you see that the temperature can be lowered.I do this to eye because my oven does not mark the temperature well but it is more or less 180.
Let cool in a rack.

I did not calculate the amount of hydrate but it is easy to weigh the ingredients and looking at the peanut butter and flour.Anyway it has little hydrate and is very slow.

It is suitable for gluten intolerant since it does not carry flour and for lactose intolerant because it does not carry either.In the case of lactose use to grease oil instead of butter.

They are very rich and they know enough to peanut.I did them without sweetener so they don't know just sweet but I like them more like that.For those who like the sweet with sweetener suitable for oven they will look good.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/08/2017 2:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Very rich, but coconut flour where do they sell ???

david29's profile photo
david29
11/08/2017 11:37 p.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

How good!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/09/2017 3:06 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"David29" I buy it online in Bulkpowders.Like the peanut cream and other nuts that have it 100% nuts without additives and goes well in price.Each little they get you discounts of 30% and take advantage of ordering.There are also on other websites but I have only asked for there.It comes in 1kg bags and spreads and much because it is much less than normal because it absorbs a lot of water.
Anyway, you can replace any cereal flour but you would have to throw more.For gluten intolerant or those we eat under hydrates is a good option.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/09/2017 8:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.