{'en': 'Blood glucose uncontrolls', 'es': 'Descontroles de glucosa en sangre'} Image

Blood glucose uncontrolls

JordiV's profile photo   11/08/2017 5:54 p.m.

Hello.

I have been diabetic type 1 for 30 years. A few days ago I went to the semiannual review with my endocrine, and we were seeing the decompensated sugar levels lately, since until the last Glycian the average was in 7, and now in 8.5.

In most controls and before meals I arrived high, in the posts, remains high and in some cases excessive.I keep the diet very tight in all hydrates, and still the results are high.This makes me have "high bowling" to regulate these exaggerated levels.

Ah.I have insulin Novo Rapid, (morning, afternoon and night) and Tresiba (half a day).

Endocrine makes me try a new insulin “Actrapid Innolet” instead of the Novo Rapid, which is faster and its duration is 6/8h.At the moment I have been using it for 2 days and I do not notice anything, nor does it regulate the downward levels.

Blood levels are usually:
Example:
Before breakfast 202 in post/2h.315.
Before food 285 in post/2h 377
Before dinner 175 in post/2h dinner 200

And the next day almost the same in most post.

I'm going crazy.

What do you think ???

Greetings.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/08/2017 5:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Jordiv" I don't know, so many factors depend on diabetes that it is difficult to succeed although we always have more uncontrolled times than others.The only thing to ask yourself how much three you wear, although I imagine that it will be the first thing you will have regulated with the endocrine, it gives the impression that you lack but I do not know.You have had some episode of severe hypoglycemia (without loss of knowledge) to which you have been able to take fear and be in high values ​​even if you do not want it ..?I say it because something similar happened to me 2 years and I went from a hem of 6.3 to a 7.7 hemo.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/08/2017 6:27 p.m.

Seeing those controls, a boat soon I would go up slowly and quickly,
Of course you lack insulin ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/08/2017 6:31 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Well.Sorry for not putting the insulin values ​​that I have determined:
Novorapid 14-0-11
Tresiba 0-40-0

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
12/05/2017 12:05 a.m.

Today in the visit to the endocrine.

After re -checking all the data they have of each visit (I do not understand), and seeing the control book, we observe that the posts (after half a way) are usually high, they have given me the actrapid, and littleResult and observed.

Now they go on to try the following guideline:
Novorapid: 14-0-1
Novomix 70: 0-13-0 (70 % fast and slow mix)
Tresiba: 0-40-0

It also tells me that I change my cholesterol pills, since I am in 160 and when I am diabetic I must be in 60/70 (I understand less and less).

I am going crazy, little by little, as the blue and black song "Cyclist turn 1982" says.

That's the thing.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
12/05/2017 12:19 a.m.

Don't you get a novorapid in food?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/07/2017 2:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

There are seasons in which you need to upload the rapid ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/07/2017 2:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Ah, I see that it's novomix

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/07/2017 2:08 p.m.

Maybe the problem is in the Tresiba and you would make you better the toujeo ... sometimes the changes of insulin uncontrolled a little until it is right ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/07/2017 2:11 p.m.

Colesterol in 60 /70?Mother....
Let's see if with the Mix of 70 it helps you, I am also in new medication and living crazy, especially because now with the freestyle, I see that my post at the 4 hours of eating rises a lot, although the dinner came well and I hadto go to bed in 300 to arrive at 90 to breakfast. (8.6 glycosilada)
I have chosen to change the Humalog at 6 in the afternoon, and it is helping me for what I see in the last 2 days, more flat, although with nocturnal hypo.
We will continue playing, test and error.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
12/12/2017 3:14 p.m.

Hello everyone.

Until approximately 3 months ago, my glucose levels with the guidelines I carry were doing very well, and the average was at 6.5/6.6 glycosilada A1C estimated.

The usual meals are still the same, (more or less, without large variants) except specific cases, currently with the highest data, I already anticipate, and I put the units that I see that they play, for what I am going to eat.

For approx.1 month, the average of A1C has changed almost suddenly, becoming 6.9 glycosiladfrom 6.9 to1c.

My current insulin guidelines are:
Fast.5-5-5 (Novorapid)
Slow0-0-26 (Tresiba)

My HC at the current meals are:
Breakfast: 2/3 HC + ½ banana + 1 tea.
Lunch: 4/5 HC (vegetable/broth, loin/turkey, 20 g protein bread, 1 tangerine, ½ glass of wine).
Dinner: almost like lunch (more or less).
Ah, you don't need to say;of wheat bread (the usual) nothing.And sugars, fructose, and its derivatives, nothing.

The placement of insulin evidently that I vary in different parts of the body:
Rear of the arm, under the navel, above the navel, back of back-cintura- in the buttocks (the slow one) and thus varying.

Almost every day in the morning (or during the day) I usually do 1h strength exercise in the Gym, and if I can 1 day per week, 2/3 h of bicycle en route (BTT).Of course, after strength work, 40g protein supplement.

I think I do not leave anything, to see if with all the paragraph, you can help me, giving me information to try to improve.

Thanks anticipated.
Greetings.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
02/21/2023 12:18 a.m.

@Jordiv Do you have a sensor?If the glycosilada has uploaded you would also have to observe increase in your values ​​and correct depending on them or adjust ....
If you don't carry it, I would buy myself for at least several months to observe what you are failing in your diet and be able to remedy.
I would try to change the banana for another fruit that does not have so much glycemic impact ... and tells you one that was addicted to him before having diabetes, I was one of those who said "` banana with everything ".....hahaha

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
02/21/2023 3:50 p.m.

jordiv said:

Hello everyone.

Until approximately 3 months ago, my glucose levels with the guidelines I carry were doing very well, and the average was at 6.5/6.6 glycosilada A1C estimated.

The usual meals are still the same, (more or less, without large variants) except specific cases, currently with the highest data, I already anticipate, and I put the units that I see that they play, for what I am going to eat.

For approx.1 month, the average of A1C has changed almost suddenly, becoming 6.9 glycosiladfrom 6.9 to1c.

Fast.5-5-5 (Novorapid)
Slow0-0-26 (Tresiba)

Lunch: 4/5 HC (vegetable/broth, loin/turkey, 20 g protein bread, 1 tangerine, ½ glass of wine).
Ah, you don't need to say;of wheat bread (the usual) nothing.And sugars, fructose, and its derivatives, nothing.

Rear of the arm, under the navel, above the navel, back of back-cintura- in the buttocks (the slow one) and thus varying.

Almost every day in the morning (or during the day) I usually do 1h strength exercise in the Gym, and if I can 1 day per week, 2/3 h of bicycle en route (BTT).Of course, after strength work, 40g protein supplement.

I think I do not leave anything, to see if with all the paragraph, you can help me, giving me information to try to improve.

Thanks anticipated.
Greetings.

Your routines are very healthy (much exercise) and what you eat very light.Half banana and tea are 2-3 rations?I count it as 1 ration.
It seems to me that you have insulin resistance, with such exercise, such low hydrates diet and those basal and fast guidelines would have to get the glycosylated much lower.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/21/2023 10:28 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
jordiv said:

Hello everyone.

Fast.5-5-5 (Novorapid)
Slow0-0-26 (Tresiba)

Thanks anticipated.
Greetings.

Your routines are very healthy (much exercise) and what you eat very light.Half banana and tea are 2-3 rations?I count it as 1 ration.
It seems to me that you have insulin resistance, with such exercise, such low diet in hydrates and those basal and fast guidelines would have to get the glycosylated much lower.

In it.Breakfast like 2/3 HC also half a platan and more the te /cafè.

What can I do to be less insulin resistant?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
02/22/2023 12:03 a.m.

@Jordiv, I don't see resistance, you have a very normal guideline.
Surely you will have to correct peaks.Study the sensor graph.Where do you have them?If they are just after eating, you will have to leave more time between fast and food.If they are at two hours of eating, you will have to increase the fast.
If they are when you wake up, you will have to increase slowly.
Of one in one unit, the changes.
With which readjustments a little, you will be fine.
Look also if you have peaks after exercise .., if it is very intense.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/22/2023 3:02 a.m.

You would have to see your records in the sensor.I don't know if you point things, I didn't do it before but I see changes and I don't know why, I point everything to review it.If you have a sensor you will have seen that you escape, you can point the insulin that you put on, if it is slow or fast or both, the sport you do, time and intensity and what you eat can also write it down to study after it has happened toThe hours of that meal, if you run etc., you also point it.
And you see.You say that you do not take fructose but you eat banana for breakfast, I like that and I would upload a lot, it doesn't matter the insulin that puts me, it does not give tpo.And more in the.DoSayuno that is usually cdo plus insulin resistance there are.I do not recommend that you eat fruit in el.Deasayuno, eat some protein bread, coffee, or there are people who eat eggs or avocado with smoked salmon, I don't know, more proteins.I, once, work in the afternoon shift and enter the two, not breakfast, I drink a coffee alone and at 12.30-13 h lunch.
You have to respect the time before that you have to put the insulin, before eating p, the humalog is 20 min before, although it also depends on each one and the one of the day.
If you already eat few hydrates but you eat more proteins, you also have to take it into account to calculate insulin, blood glucose also rises even less fast and afterwards.
The insulins that have sent you, I don't know, your endocrine is testing but I think you have to sit down to analyze everything more slowly.
If you carry 30 to DM 1, you can have some resistance, I carry 40 a.You can also have some gastroparesia, that is, a delayed emptying of the cdo comes stomach, with what you put the fast and how it takes a long time to digest, it goes up later cdo there is no longer the effect of the rapid.
The actrapid was well because it is a regular insulin that is called, it is not ultra -stroke like the others, it is semi -armed say, and it is going very well for those who make a very low diet in HC or Keto PQ as they just eat HC and the hard actionUp to 8 h with a peak over 5 h, covers the peak of proteins well, I have put it to the night peak of the morning without knowing why and it was for dinner proteins.
Sometimes insulins can also be mixed, an ultra -stroke for faster action HC and the actrapid for proteins if it is discovered that that goes up much later too.The Actrapid's roll is that it is very old and few people use it and it comes in a slightly cumbersome watch format but for Low Carb food it usually does very well.
Investigate that there is no hidden there infection (Boca e.g ...)
It is clear that I would have to study it slowly, investigate your curves in the sensor, your average glucose according to day.
This is so ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/22/2023 9:22 p.m.

I appreciate all your information and help.
I will follow your advice.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
02/22/2023 11:12 p.m.

Taking advantage of this thread:

Someh

If so, I will ask some doubts to learn more.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
02/22/2023 11:13 p.m.

@Jordiv throws an eye here.
Link

You have very good guidelines.
In my medium banana case, 1.5 ud of insulin are taken, too fruitful.

I bike with a backpack with sugar, candies, and the Diabox singing the blood glucose measures.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/23/2023 6:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I reserve the banana for the downsual that hiking gives me.How rich he knows in the middle of the route, when I still have km ahead to burn it.
I told you about the resistance because I thought your breakfast was half banana, a tea and 5 units of fast.A very decompensated ratio.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/23/2023 3:41 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.