K'watch.New non -invasive smartwatch glucometer.

RobertoLopez's profile photo   11/11/2017 11:17 a.m.

Although some large companies based in Silicon Valley such as Google or Apple have already tried before, without the need to take blood or depend on other monitoring devices.

It is a new smartwatch whose main activity is to measure blood glucose and that also has the rest of the typical functions that offer this type of devices.On the other hand, this device combines elegance and usability in a standard smart watch, but that will provide the vital information provided by a medical use device.

This device, which allows continuous glucose monitoring, is especially useful for people with type 1 diabetes and can also help regulate hypoglycemia states.It is a smartwatch that can indicate some functions regarding glucose measurement, by evaluating skin fluids.

Specifically uses the interstitial fluid, a fluid that bathes and surrounds the skin tissue cells, and that represents 16 % of the body weight of a human being, and that has among its functions provide nutrients to the body and eliminate waste.

The K'watch Glucose is able to indicate the level of blood glucose, so it can be very useful for people suffering from diabetes since, in this way, they can measure their glucose levels without having to depend on other devices moreannoying.

kwatch.es

RobertoLopez's profile photo
RobertoLopez
11/11/2017 11:17 a.m.

Roberto López López
kwatch.es

According to its website "will be marketed throughout 2018".

Let's see if it's true and see how it goes.If it worked well, it would be much better than always carrying the inconvenient needles and patches of the freestyle and the dexcom.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/11/2017 12:43 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

To start we start with information that they give that it is false, if it is invasive since it carries those micro needles.
As perfect as the needles are your wear, it will exist, if what it does is nail the needles every time we want to see blood glucose, how many times after the day will you nail the micro needles?
Let's not think if we want to observe trends.
And of course I say that there will be the material fungible for it, hopefully the price of such special micro needles is cheap.
Let's see if they specify a little more how the product works and give all the real information.
I particularly do not notice the Dexcom filament and I have been almost 7 years old, they are not needles that you carry inside.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/11/2017 2:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
I particularly do not notice the filament of the dexcom never and I have been almost 7 years, they are not needles that you carry inside.

Isn't Dexcom the same as freestyle?This carries a good needle that you always carry nailed and if you lean on your arm you stick more.

For me this is torture.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/11/2017 8:07 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
jconegar said:
I particularly do not notice the dexcom filamentinside.

Isn't Dexcom the same as freestyle?This carries a good needle that you always carry nailed and if you lean on your arm you stick more.

For me this is torture.

I don't carry the free.But we imagine it will be like Dexcom, you don't have it inserted !!!!!!
Be careful with information, what is inserted in Dexcom is I would tell you about a size of less diameter than a sewing thread, in addition to being totally flexible, I speak of Dexcom.
I imagine that needle that will be what introduces the filament in Free, although I believe the filament in Free is much wider than in Dexcom.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/11/2017 9:49 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

sherpa41 said:
jconegar said:
I particularly do not notice the dexcom filamentinside.

For me this is torture.

I don't carry the free.But we imagine it will be like Dexcom, you don't have it inserted !!!!!!
Be careful with information, what is inserted in Dexcom is I would tell you about a size of less diameter than a sewing thread, in addition to being totally flexible, I speak of Dexcom.
I imagine that needle that will be what introduces the filament in Free, although I believe the filament in Free is much wider than in Dexcom.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/11/2017 9:49 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Indeed @"jconegar", that needle is what introduces the filament that has the size of a head hair ..

@"Sherpa41" If that needle were what we carry inside, no one would use it ... not counting that this photo is from the advertising of Nemaura Sugar Beats and is increased by 150% for commercial purposes that best take the product for once the productand stop publishing ads and photographs on the Internet.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/11/2017 10:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't know.But anyway that needle is there in the patch and nail it every time you lean on the bed, you hit or whatever it is and when you take out the patch that needle is full of blood.

When I stopped carrying the freestyle, I was super -context for not having to carry that so annoying again.That relief and what rest when I got into bed without anything nailing, or having to be careful with my arm, for me the experience of carrying it was a real ordeal.Leaving aside that in 3 months I didn't guess any hypo.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/11/2017 10:38 p.m.

In a certain way we must correct the partner's appreciation.It is micro needles less than measured mm that do not produce discomfort, but they are there.That I have the only non -invasive and that they are in the process of study, those based on red infra techniques.In this case, some models such as the Glucowise are being studied and it is glucometers very similar to the current ones with the exception that the measurement can be done without punctures.

RobertoLopez's profile photo
RobertoLopez
11/11/2017 10:53 p.m.

Roberto López López
kwatch.es

sherpa41 said:
I don't know.But anyway that needle is there in the patch and nail it every time you lean on the bed, you hit or whatever it is and when you take out the patch that needle is full of blood.

When I stopped carrying the freestyle, I was super -context for not having to carry that so annoying again.That relief and what rest when I got into bed without anything nailing, or having to be careful with my arm, for me the experience of carrying it was a real ordeal.Leaving aside that in 3 months I don't guess any hypo.

Sherpa What we tell you is that this needle does not carry it inside, just introduce the filament.I don't have that needle inside.And in Dexcom I assure you that as much as you rely on him you do not know about the filament at all, in Free I do not know, but in Dexcom at all, and I have put it in more parts of the body than you can imagine.

People can be confused with what you say that this needle carries it inside, that needle is not at all inside your body, just as it enters it comes out.In Dexcom it is a finer filament than the old current cables that carried a totally flexible filament nonsense.

If you comment that of the needle more than one person can think that it is so and that is not as you comment.That needle is nothing inside your body.

Luckily you have not seen the cateters of insulin microinfusters but you would be scared.By the way, the Dexcom needle is not full of blood, so the Free is seen is very different from the Dexcom in addition to not having alarms and being a flash system and not a continuous glucose meter.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/11/2017 11:07 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

sherpa41 said:

When I stopped carrying the freestyle, I was super -context for not having to carry that so annoying again.That relief and what rest when I got into bed without anything nailing, or having to be careful with my arm, for me the experience of carrying it was a real ordeal.Leaving aside that in 3 months I don't guess any hypo.

Sherpa What we tell you is that this needle does not carry it inside, just introduce the filament.I don't have that needle inside.And in Dexcom I assure you that as much as you rely on him you do not know about the filament at all, in Free I do not know, but in Dexcom at all, and I have put it in more parts of the body than you can imagine.

People can be confused with what you say that this needle carries it inside, that needle is not at all inside your body, just as it enters it comes out.In Dexcom it is a finer filament than the old current cables that carried a totally flexible filament nonsense.

If you comment that of the needle more than one person can think that it is so and that is not as you comment.That needle is nothing inside your body.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/11/2017 11:07 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Sherpa41
Forgive to disagree with you but I use the freestyle and at no time the needle stays inside.The needle is in the device that installs the sensor and there you see it when you ride the system.But after applying you don't see the needle.Because when applying it is collected within the applied.
You will see it that she is there.
The same thing happened to you and believed the same.That's why I opened the applicator used and there is the needle.
In my opinion, the Freestyle filament is a bit thick.And if in certain arm movements sometimes you feel some pain but rarely

viuvanegra's profile photo
viuvanegra
02/11/2021 5:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

TRUE.The needle is not but the filament stuck and the patch stuck for so many days bothered me a lot.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/12/2021 4:33 a.m.

Isabelrg said:
jconegar said:
To start we start with information that they give that it is false, if it is invasive since it carries those micro needles.
As perfect as the needles are your wear, it will exist, if what it does is nail the needles every time we want to see blood glucose, how many times after the day will you nail the micro needles?
Let's not think if we want to observe trends.
And of course I say that there will be the material fungible for it, hopefully the price of such special micro needles is cheap.
Let's see if they specify a little more how the product works and give all the real information.
I particularly do not notice the Dexcom filament and I have been almost 7 years old, they are not needles that you carry inside.

Good morning,
Disculp me, but I am new and I have found your comment looking for information about these non -invasive glucometer watches (I do not see the date of the thread).I imagine that they have advanced over time .. do you have some positive experience with them today?It would be for my mother, who uses the strips and does not wear a sensor in the arm.Thank you very much!

That comment is from November 2017

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/09/2022 2 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.