{'en': 'Porfín soft drinks for all !!', 'es': 'Porfín refrescos para todos !!'} Image

Porfín soft drinks for all !!

Yuyette's profile photo   11/13/2017 11:29 p.m.

Hello everyone!!

I suppose that many will have heard about Coca Cola Freestyle but I discovered it very little and I wanted to share what I know and fills me with illusion: D

It all started a couple of months ago, I work in a cinema in Madrid and we are work, during a meeting our bosses told us that in the new bar they were going to put drink machines that customers themselves would be served called Cocacola Freestyle, consist ofthat apart from the typical drinks there would also be cherry cocacola, vanilla and more variants.It seemed to me that everything would be a sugar bomb as in most soft drinks.

What was my surprise when last week entered a Burguer King in Madrid and I see that they have the Freestyle Coca-Cola Machine, wishing to try it I looked around, and I was really surprised.It turns out that there is a section of Zero drinks, in which Nestea is included without sugar, Fanta Zero, Fanta Zero without gas, Sprite Zero, (obvious cocacola) but what made me most illusion was to see the section of Mix Zero;Cocacola de cherza, peach, strawberry, of all flavors also zero !!!!I have to say that I was very excited and the people with whom I was going a little fell from how I put on, but seriously for the first time eating outside I could choose from more than ten different drinks, and I think the Diabetics we know perfectly well that thatIt is a sleepy dream (I exaggerate, I know xD).

Well that, I tell you because I really excited myself a lot and to invite you to try it when you see her, it seems to me a great advance and I hope they put it in all the places Yaaaa !!!!

The truth is that I have not looked at the carbohydrates they carry, so if anyone knows it and puts it phenomenal and please tell me if it excites you as much as me !!!!

Yuyette's profile photo
Yuyette
11/13/2017 11:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am not much of Coca Cola, the truth ... but everything that is to increase the offer of drinks without sugar, is great.

What would really excite me, would be to go to a bar, ask for a fanta of lemon/orange, nestea zero, and had it !!!!Because in most sites you can only buy them in supermarkets, in bars almost always the only thing is Coca Cola Zero.!

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/14/2017 11:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

It's true!I go with sugar -free tea envelopes to dilute in "nestea" water because there is nothing sadder than wanting to take something in a bar and only have zero cocacola or if I hurry came to me, that I will tell me I will not go everythingThe drunk day for life hehehe.

rake said:
I am not much of Coca Cola, the truth ... but everything that is to increase the offer of drinks without sugar, is great.

What would really excite me, would be to go to a bar, ask for a fanta of lemon/orange, nestea zero, and had it !!!!Because in most sites you can only buy them in supermarkets, in bars almost always the only thing is Coca Cola Zero.!

Karme's profile photo
Karme
11/21/2017 8:08 p.m.

@"Karme", for the summer I take those Nesti type envelopes to work, I had never thought about taking them in my bag and consuming them in bar, restaurant .... Good idea!: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/22/2017 1:55 p.m.

It should be mandatory for everyone, imagine two coca cola glasses of those half -liter: bz

jkrahe's profile photo
jkrahe
11/23/2017 1:48 p.m.

@"Karme" is true ... we can take a couple of glasses of wine ... but it is not plan to be like this all night.

By the way, what are those overflows that you speak ????

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/23/2017 7:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

I have bought them in Mercadona and a 10 envelope package leaves more or less.It mixes with 1/2 liter of water.I take them because sometimes I do not feel like a zero coca or a wine or coffee;I ask me for a water, I add the envelope and that's it.
Now looking for I have seen that they also sell it in Lidl but in a large bottle (although there are negative comments for the taste) and then I have found these that I did not know ...

Link

In any case I do not believe that it should be consumed in excess because although it has no sugar, it has a thousand more things apart from "extract of te" hehe.

You will tell us if the tests and such!

rake said:
@"karme" is true ... we can take a couple of cups of wine ... but it is not plan to be like that all night.

By the way, what are those overflows that you speak ????

Karme's profile photo
Karme
11/23/2017 7:59 p.m.

I don't like those of Lidl.Those of Mercadona, with ice, seem very good to me.They are transported well and are very cheap.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/24/2017 12:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.