INTERIOR COLD

Zoe's profile photo   11/16/2017 4:28 p.m.

Good, as you will see, I am new in the forum.I need guidance.I am a diabetic, an insulin -dependent, I have more than 25 years of diabetics, but lately it happens to me that I feel a very intense interior cold.I do not have the hands or the rest of the body cold, but I feel that I am frozen.I measure the sugar and I have it in 125, for me it is normal.I tend to be high.Someone has happened to him?, Could they guide me why and if I can do something, let's say, as an emergency before my doctor sees me.I have an appointment but for next Wednesday and I feel very bad.Thanks anticipated.

Zoe's profile photo
Zoe
11/16/2017 4:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @zoe, I have never heard of having cold for diabetes.I don't think it's anything, however you see the doctor and tell you.Not to scare you, my wife had a picture of hypothyroidism and one of the symptoms was to be frozen all day and this was in summer.I don't want to say that it is the same, perioding it to the doctor.Greetings and tries not to give him many turns, most likely that the only thing you need is another coat layer.;)

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
11/17/2017 9:34 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Hello Zoe.For several years it happens to me the same.It is a kind of cold that keeps me in a continuous shiver and is not removed with more coats.This year, due to these warm temperatures it still did not appear, but at the moment when the cold appears we already have them: I am frozen all day.
I don't know your circumstances.I told the doctor but he didn't give me any reason, nothing more that would warm me.A book specialized in diabetes if he talks about that kind of sickly cold, as one of the symptoms of diabetes.
If you have interest you tell me and I already look to see what more says about that, I don't remember it anymore.Maybe you have to see something with the circulation.Do you usually get sabañones?To me, enough.

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
11/17/2017 12:02 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Hi @zoe, I have my cold hands but ........... My heart is very hot !!!!So, I don't problem!And I believe;Nothing to do with dbts !!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/17/2017 3:32 p.m.

That always make you thyroid analytics

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/17/2017 7:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Before the diagnosis of diabetes, I was with a blanket on the couch.When the glucoas levels went down, the cold went.
But my mother, who is type two and has the levels like you, Zoe, is cold.And you can already put peels on top.The doctor has not told us the reason.You are older, less imagination has the doctor.Soup, it seems to say.

Erty's profile photo
Erty
12/14/2017 2:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.