Whenever we dream that we have a downturn is because we are really having it?

piruha's profile photo   12/12/2016 9:56 a.m.

I have asked myself this question this morning, because I have dreamed that I had a downturn (like many other times) only on this occasion, I have not woke up.When I measured this morning I was 60, so my subconscious was probably notifying me of a descent.It has happened to me many times, being dreaming and that the downturn got into the dream.But it has never happened to me, dreaming of it and that it was not real.Do you get the downs in sleep?

piruha's profile photo
piruha
12/12/2016 9:56 a.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

Hahaha always.And the truth that I had never thought about it until you said it.Whenever I have nightlife I have it in dreams xD

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
12/12/2016 10:12 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

@"Piruha".good day.With hypo I I have horrible nightmares with other monsters, not the hypo-

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/12/2016 10:25 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Well yes, hehehe ... I dream that I eat cakes and things about those, and when I wake up I feel the symptoms of the bass and I already wake up.
But the truth is very curious, I thought it only happened to me.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/12/2016 12:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The most primitive (non -conscious) brain and its powerful union not only with the body but with the environment, is fundamental in our survival;Many of their functions are exaggerated in the environment in which we move, but others continue to guide us on a day -to -day basis, although then we are rational (thousands of years of evolution, much more evolved than the rational part of our brain, which hasQuite less time, according to scientific research, which are realizing how many things are unknown to our consciousness).

Well, I also have monsters: that since 2004 I woke up with terrible nightmares and the body made shit.As nobody knew, like fasting blood glucose I went well, nobody fit the cables (and I already had hypos).Well, in the end an internist told me last year: Caray, that must be hypoglycemia ...

What happened to me of the last times is to wake up terrified, and with glycemia rising (rebound effect, it seems to me that they call it);It seems that my unconscious got tired of warning and not listening to it, and makes the liver release glucose to seas to get out of the hiccup.I spent years looking for help, and it couldn't be.Medicine in diapers.And listening to doctors and individualized care, in diapers.

Now both things happen to me if the thing goes down;And I don't need to get a lot: with 90 glycemia I can't sleep or pussy;But I have quite less hypos.But if I am below 80, I wake up as @"Aranzuleg" ... dreaming that as cakes.Our brain is wise;He already knows that the monsters make us pupa:-P

imara's profile photo
imara
12/13/2016 5:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.