{'en': 'DEXCOM G4 - The price of the initial package to 1,100 euros (VAT incl.) Lower (VAT)', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Bajan el precio del pack inicial a 1.100 euros (IVA incl.)'} Image

DEXCOM G4 - The price of the initial package to 1,100 euros (VAT incl.) Lower (VAT)

solaria's profile photo   12/05/2016 10:33 a.m.

Good morning guys,

I just called Novolab to buy the Dexcom G4 with the promotion of the pack ---- special price (I.V.A. not included) of the group: 1,300,-€ -----

The news is that they have charged me for the 1100 euros pack with VAT included.

I comment in case someone was thinking about the promotion.

Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/05/2016 10:33 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

The pack includes you receiver, transmitter and 4 sensor box?If so, it is a good price.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/05/2016 2:12 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@"Pabloj2000".Yes, the complete group they offered on the web at the price of 1300 + VAT.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/05/2016 7:46 p.m.

Well, I don't know if there will be another place in Europe where the Dexcom G4 starting pack leaves cheaper.Not bad for Novalab ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/06/2016 1:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If we go a bargain.They are accustomed to paying a money

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
01/09/2017 1:49 p.m.

Novalab is not to blame for abusive prices, they are only the distributor, that marks it from the US.

Maybe they will abuse a little less if they had some kind of competition, because what is in continuous real measurement is light years of the rest.

I have had to temporarily use free these weeks and my mother what I change, when you are used to having a quality of life ... peis and alarms, there is no color.Above for what it offers, and for only 14 days, it is very expensive.In fact I get more expensive than Dexcom.

Anyway Dexcom in Europe goes from everything, the one who can pay it hard well, and the rest of people are not interested.In addition to the G5 and G5X it is clearly seen to what type of social class they want to sell.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/09/2017 11:39 p.m.

Hello everyone, then I have been asking for information about this business about the Dexcom5 and I am still waiting for you.
It shows that they look for the health of the sick.

allroad's profile photo
allroad
02/26/2017 10:54 a.m.

In Chile it is very expensive and is not official market.
We only have free Style at a more attainable price but it is not in the health system: ((((

Totocoxmun's profile photo
Totocoxmun
02/26/2017 3:53 p.m.

allroad said:
hello everyone because I have asked for information about this business about the dexcom5 and I am still waiting for you.
It shows that they look for the health of the sick.
Are you talking about Novalab in Spain?Because if so, some data must have taken badly.Call them again because they send prices the same day or the next day.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/26/2017 5:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

solar said:
good day guys,

I just called Novolab to buy the Dexcom G4 with the promotion of the pack ---- special price (I.V.A. not included) of the group: 1,300,-€ -----

The news is that they have charged me for the 1100 euros pack with VAT included.

I comment in case someone was thinking about the promotion.

Greetings.

I asked for information yesterday, and today they have answered me by giving me the price of 1300 + VAT ...

Or they have regretted putting it cheaper, or they have not yet updated to me .. haha

Greetings!

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
05/24/2017 12:52 p.m.

@"Enrike89", good day.In their day they informed me in Novalab that the discount price was for the month of November, for that of Nov 14.If you are interested in an interstitial meter, although there is a great sacrifice for the initial disbursement of the Dexcom G4, in "deferred" I assure you that it is cheaper than the freestyle.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
05/24/2017 1:04 p.m.

Wouldn't it be better to focus all efforts, using all roads, so that this expense is paid by Social Security?Or better even, should we not press so that all the medical arsenal we consume is not necessary because we have managed to apply, the olution to this disease?Truth that all this seems an alleged business, more.

Porfavor's profile photo
Porfavor
05/24/2017 6:41 p.m.

Yesterday I bought a new Dexcom G4 transmitter.The previous one lasted 13 months (it has a 6 -month warranty).(For advertising they do not pay me, I clarify).The Novolab sales and post service are very good and the sensors worked perfect, with an average of 21 days (7 -day warranty).I bought the pack of 7 boxes and give a 10% discount for the purchase of a transmitter.
The new transmitter;Dexcom G4 Platinum 338 euros.minus 10% discount (33.80) plus VAT 10% (30.42).
Total 334.62 euros.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/13/2018 1:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.