{'en': 'Canarian diabetic insulin dependent since the age of 16, I am currently 20.', 'es': 'Canaria diabética insulino dependiente desde los 16 años, actualmente tengo 20.'} Image

Canarian diabetic insulin dependent since the age of 16, I am currently 20.

tamcruztf's profile photo   12/19/2016 11:45 p.m.

Hello good night, I am new in the forum and I still do not find out how much it is going, but I wanted to tell me how the diabetes were diagnosed.

After an analytics with somewhat higher than normal sugar results, the endocrine decides to diagnose myself as type 2 diabetics. After the months of having started in the treatment, I get an analytical one again and unfortunately sugar is even higher.

Without entering or a good follow -up of being type 2 diabetics to type 1 diabetics.

At the same time my doctor tells me that for having made me a bad diagnosis of diabetes at the beginning, my pancreas past being in a honeymoon state, to be totally dead.Today I continue battling with my insulin dose and still being somewhat decompensated at times.

I am not very good to explain myself but with this I want to tell you that if they are new in this diabetes they are informed well and ask.

Be all the heavy ones that have to be.More than you, no one will know your body.:)

tamcruztf's profile photo
tamcruztf
12/19/2016 11:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You did not die the pancreas for bad diagnosis, if you are type 1 the insulin production would have been just as quickly.It is an autoimmune attack.Of course, you could have entered ketoacidosis and coma, due to poor diagnosis.
What insulins do you use?Find out about the new slow ones.
Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/20/2016 1:08 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome to the "tamcruztf" forum, as @"regina" says, if you are type 1 the least is the honeymoon, now, the important thing is that you learn to manage your diabetes.

I recommend that you read this topic:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
12/20/2016 1:41 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.