Free reports

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo   12/10/2016 7:05 p.m.

Hello everyone.I recently introduced myself here in the forum.As a small introduction I will say that they diagnosed me in September, I am 24 years old and fear to leave home after diagnosis (which is gradually improving).For the latter I put the free, because I could help me (and he has done the truth).

I don't know if it may be very personal, but I would like to ask for a free freestyle graph from someone who has controlled glucose.I carry 4 sensors (one I had to throw it out of the huge differences that I gave me about the capillary) and I am also on a honeymoon.My results look like a roller coaster.The last time I went to the nurse, he told me that the results were not so bad but I would like to know what I should tend to make my results "normal" to be able to control myself better and know what to stick to because it is not very clear to me yet...

Thanks in advance and greetings :)

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/10/2016 7:05 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

The important thing is that you get a good glycosilada (less than 7), with the least number of hypos.
The peaks after meals are the most difficult to handle, especially those of breakfast, you can try slower food to control them .., there are some graphs that the foreros have put in the free thread, but it takes their time to get themand much own study ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/10/2016 9:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much for the information @"Regina" :)

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/11/2016 1:30 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.