Share Dexcom Annual Subscription

MIGUELSAH's profile photo   12/14/2016 5:52 p.m.

Hello!My son who is now 15 years old uses the Dexcom for 4 and we are acquiring the annual subscription so that the sensors leave at a better price.This year we are more complicated to make that great outlay at once (€ 1,920+10% VAT = € 2,112 for 7 boxes of sensors, 28 in total. Each sensor comes to € 68.57+10% VAT = € 75.42, when thePrice if we buy the 7 boxes one by one would be € 2,380).That is why we look for a family that wants to share that subscription, we would pay € 1,056 and we would have 14 sensors each.Of our experience saying that with those 14 sensors we would have minimum for 8-9 months of measurements.
Well, say that the continuous meter has changed our lives!If anyone is interested to send me a private and we will see how to do it.The easiest thing would be for those interested to go from Valencia where we live or Madrid since I frequently travel for work reasons.Thank you so much

MIGUELSAH's profile photo
MIGUELSAH
12/14/2016 5:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Miguelsah I do not know if you are still interested ... the end of the year of our annual subscription with Dexcom is coming and as we have removed the sensors, it is possible that we "about" some sensor box ... Let's see is not that it is not thatSubr, but I don't want to have them months at home and in the end they go on date.

I have not yet asked Novolab, therefore when they do, they will have the maximum expiration they are giving now.I would sell them at the price at which I get clear to me, I think they are € 75/sensor (for having the subscription).If you are interested, you tell me.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
02/23/2017 9:53 a.m.

Alberto, Novalab now gives Nastant expiration so if you have not left over many I do not think they expire you and if they are expired, you also worry that I have used them expired and work exactly the same

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/23/2017 9:59 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you @gala for the info, I have to look at it but I think we have 3-4 boxes that I will ask for the last possible day.I would need more than a year of expiration so that they will not pass.I almost prefer to leave 2 boxes and then make another subscription

albertot's profile photo
albertot
02/23/2017 10:04 a.m.

Hello.@Miguelsah does not answer, I understand that you are no longer interested in sensors.

If someone is interested in Dexcom G4/G5 sensors, I would prefer to get rid of a box to prevent me from date on the future.We have extended the sensors and the end date of the subscription is approaching.

The expiration date would be the maximum (the boxes are not requested to Novolab) and the price would be reduced with subscription (€ 75 sensor).

If someone is interested in a subscription price, which sends me private.

Thank you.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/03/2017 12:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.