Hello!

Vicky Bu's profile photo   01/02/2017 11:56 p.m.

I am new in the forum.I introduce myself.

I am 42 years old and I debuted in diabetes with my first pregnancy at 30. Suddenly, gestational diabetes.It was a big surprise.I repeated with my second child, then normal, five years of prediabetes and since September official diabetics.

I have not landed very well in the history of the pills.I started with metformin and a month I was removed by side effects: diarrhea, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, irritability .... all side effects of the prospect and some more, such as hot flashes ....

Now I take Sitagliptin, for the moment with discreet changes on my glyd hemoglobin.Three more months has given me the doctor before a new change of medication.

I try to make the recommended diet, eat five times a day and avoid fats because I also have high cholesterol.I walk a lot and do Pilates two days a week.

My husband says that I am obsessed with diabetes and stop thinking about it.But I think it is not possible in a disease that entails adapting to a lifestyle.

A hug to all and especially the small warriors and their families.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
01/02/2017 11:56 p.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

Welcome!The important thing is that you have good doctors, to adapt the treatment.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/03/2017 1:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome!

Man, we must not become obsessed, but what is true, is that what others can see as an obsession, can simply be good work and concern for your health.

Many animos!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
01/03/2017 8:08 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Thanks for the Bienevenida.Sometimes one needs to let off steam and share.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
01/05/2017 7:44 a.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.