I was pregnant again

aranzazuleg's profile photo   12/01/2017 10:54 a.m.

hello everyone!!I haven't been here for days, but I have been very linked.

I bring you good news, again pregnant !!You will think some that we are crazy, since our first child debuted with 18 months, but life continues and does not seem fair to deny a brother to my son PQ will develop a disease.

I am writing to give animals those parents with young children who do not see the light and who do not want to have another for fear, everything comes out and learns, you do not have to change your plans, or see the life of a black color.

I think that the new baby does not have to develop diabetes, but if you do we will replenish and move on, my son will have a brother with whom to share experiences and we wonderful children.

Kisses to all, and happy holidays !!

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/01/2017 10:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations @"aranzazuleg" and thanks for your message, one of the things that throws me back to be a mother is that my children can be diabetic, I terrify me, the truth ... a greeting and that everything goes very well:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/01/2017 10:56 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

They are teaching my son at school: fear does not have to be afraid.

Be sure to be a mother for diabetes, stop being a mother for other reasons not for diabetes or do not put it as an excuse for one day you will regret it and then you may not have a child.

aranzazuleg
12/01/2017 11:20 a.m.

@"Aranzazuleg" congratulations !!I am from your own opinion, I will not stop doing something for fear.Seeing the probabilities is quite under the risk of developing diabetes with respect to those of mothers without diabetes like this, I am not careful although it is always something you think.I am also convinced that it will be easier to treat it and that we are not far from finding a cure or something that allows a normal life.The truth is that I am afraid that something can go wrong during pregnancy or childbirth or that the child is born with a problem.But well I think it is a fear that any pregnant woman has although in our case diabetes is binded that complicates things much more.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/01/2017 11:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

You are right girls: -bd

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/01/2017 12:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@"Nigiri", my advice is that if you are excited to have a child, that diabetes does not stop you.It is very hard to have a son with diabetes, but all the joys he gives us, to see him grow, play, smile, be a happy child despite his illness far exceeds the difficulties caused by diabetes.The chances of your child to develop diabetes are very small, 1-2% of diabetic mother according to studies, and if tomorrow had that bad luck, I assure you that even so, you will not regret having had it.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
12/01/2017 1:23 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

@"Aranzazuleg", congratulations on your pregnancy

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
12/01/2017 1:23 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Thank you!!

Dalu is all reason, joys compensate for everything.

And some fear you have so many things wrong but what has more than compensates, in the end they are very controlled pregnant and take care of us very well at high risk.

aranzazuleg
12/01/2017 2:17 p.m.

Congratulations!!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/01/2017 11:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.