I have doubts ...

Kreken's profile photo   12/25/2016 4:11 a.m.

I am 19 years old and months ago he began to have episodes of diarrhea with mucus, at the beginning of a diet this was solved but soon he gave me a crisis of pains in the abdomen ... I thought it was a gastroenteritis and let it pass but he returned toA second time happened ... He let it pass until a third time I couldn't endure anymore ... I touched Sanitas hard to send an ambulance.

They injected me with 3 sera and made me analytics of everything here, I leave what the doctor said (he told me with a serious tone):

In my conditions I am not like to go to the street, I have the acidic blood bone acidosis that is the possible cause of my problems of pain, high sugar on an emopA type 2 diabetes mellitus, tomorrow I have to be admitted to do the tests.
My aunt is diabetic in case it has something to do, we both have myopia.

Kreken's profile photo
Kreken
12/25/2016 4:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You are already telling us .., you will have to continue with tests to put your treatment and make the correct diagnosis.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/25/2016 11:58 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Kreken, I don't know for the symptoms that you explain do not seem to me a typical debut of diabetes, the peaks you do can be perfectly because of the stress to which your body is subjected to diarrhea and treatments.Anyway, the doctors will trust and the tests will be seen.

G1992's profile photo
G1992
12/26/2016 4:36 a.m.

Dm1. Glicada 6,6
Free + 14 ui Tresiba + rapida segun CH
Enfermera

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.