{'en': 'Remove the image if you want and leave the sound alone.Struggle...', 'es': 'Quitar la imagen si queréis y dejar el sonido solo. Luchar...'} Image

Remove the image if you want and leave the sound alone.Struggle...

jconegar's profile photo   12/04/2017 2:27 p.m.

Good morning group, I recently did a sports test in Valencia, there I had the reception of a large number of people and with that my heart stays, it was not simple but not impossible, people who are in this forum Rocio, Pedro, Julián, Manu, ..... others are not, but all in my heart.

Fran also appeared on the DT1 theme and finds out a bit of my life, has a friend Roberto Soler who controls the issue of audiovisuals, and will tell him to see if they can do something, something that he would do that he would never forget my visit to Valencia and thePerforming the marathon fighting for some causes, Roberto has made several videos for solidarity purposes:

- With diabetes if you can
- It's never too late to start
- I fight with my diabetes, not against her.

If you have two minutes of your time the video is pretty, not because of the character that appears but for the messages, it is short and passes fast, if you want you can remove the image and just listen.They have worked a lot and I don't have enough words of thanks for what these people have done.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/04/2017 2:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

With the beautiful you know that you fall short, for the messages and for that "character", you know what I think.
Look at him, it is worth losing those two minutes and a few more to see him again.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/04/2017 4:38 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

A great example Jorge!(@jconegar), from here all our support, always!;)

Keep it up! Please never change!= D> = d> = d> = d>

fer's profile photo
fer
12/04/2017 5:56 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Precious Jorge, let us know when the entire report comes out.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
12/04/2017 6:26 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Hello @"jconegar", very beautiful and emotional, you are an example for people to see that there are many other alternatives and you know?When you get to my age you will realize that all the bad drinks that we have passed with our friend are simply an anecdote and how important it really remains and is proud are the achievements and goals that we have achieved at the expense of an effort much higher than that of therest of the people.

Greetings Jorge

runing50's profile photo
runing50
12/04/2017 8:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@rociollinares already know what I think of that character, little more I can say, simply dream and dreams, what are they?Well, you never know.Thank you for always being there, I can never thank you for the reception that you have all given me.A hug

@Fer I keep dreaming, and I will keep telling both good and bad, without hiding anything.A hug

@Dalu Thank you very much for the spirits, it is hard nothing easy but dreaming is free and when there are falls it costs a lot to get up but for that this family is so great.A hug

@Runing50 Thank you very much for your words, very repentant of my previous life of total zero sport, but I really want to fight and dream.A hug

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/05/2017 11:30 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Jorge looked and listened to the video and know what I thought when I listened to you?In my son who is 5 years old today ... I was very excited and I hope I follow the path of his wishes.Congratulations!A big hug!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/07/2017 2:35 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Beautiful and emotional.Always, there is always something to fight, with or without diabetes, in our case with the 'backpack' in tow, but it is just that, a complement that we must manage so that nothing slows us down and does not weigh too much.In my case, the fight and illusion is going to get a healthy pregnancy, both for me and for the future baby.I am sure that everything can be achieved.It is when you see things like this when you realize that you are not alone, that we all have many dreams and illusions to get and that we can all do it.1000 Thank you for running for us, for showing us and above all, demonstrate to the world you can.A hug Jorge.Example to follow.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/07/2017 11:26 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Beautiful.Congratulations!!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/07/2017 1:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Dani76" Thanks to you for commenting it, to never stop fighting and you must always support and encourage it although you will many times you will suffer and not little for what it intends to do, one and a thousand times more will fall, but think that your illusions in theLife always have to be like their desire to fight.When you have time and are bored or wanting to sleep watch this video
Link
Your child the first part of the video will not have it safe and will fight as a champion, when you see the video you will understand.
A big hug.

@"Irenemv" Eiiii Do not hesitate to have a beautiful baby !!!!Sometimes I have gotten into the thread of the breasts and future breasts to encourage them and thank them for their continuous fight for carrying those controls you carry.Be clear that if a mother is skipped tears when you see it you will have seas in your eyes of beautiful tears because only you will really know what you have happened to get it.I always talk to my heart and without Rodeos Irene and I tell you that you never stop fighting, never stop looking for your illusions, and do not stop fighting to bring that baby that you want so much.A big hug.

@"Regina" thanks to you always, I am nobody and you are the people of whom I really look, but out of seeing how you fight every day I could not follow, because you are the clear example of how you have to be greatGuerrer@s with our diabetes.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/10/2017 2:22 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Aupa Jorge your example encourages me

Garci's profile photo
Garci
12/11/2017 6:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.