Hi, I'm Javi

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/25/2016 6:02 p.m.

You have tricks for night and do not upload the indices

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/25/2016 6:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am the father

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/25/2016 6:02 p.m.

Hello.If you mean that it drinks alcohol and does not raise glucose ... the ideal is that it is high while it consumes alcohol, the important thing is to avoid scares, especially if it does not use continuous glucose measurement, with alcohol they can occur downVery strong glucose and have a very large scare.

Explain to us better what exactly the problem you want to solve.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/25/2016 8 p.m.

I am 24 years old and I have not had any scare with diabetes, this past fuende left the party I made a bottle and drank enough alcohol, (Sprite whiskey) I from my experience when I start to drink I climb the sugar but in the long run when t tYou are going to sleep if you do not eat something can give you a good downturn, that's why when I get home I usually eat something or in this case breakfast before I go to home

Francisco Montero Gomez's profile photo
Francisco Montero Gomez
12/27/2016 12:04 a.m.

@"Alexander Boutard".good morning.Here in the blog there is an entry about alcohol.Look for it, you will surely find information to help.The most important thing will be for the boy to notify his friends that he is diabetic and explain that if he caught an alcohol hypoglycemia that they have to take him to the hospital and that a good hypo can be confused with a good drunkenness.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/27/2016 11:22 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.