{'en': 'Insulin action and several doubts', 'es': 'Acción de la insulina y dudas varias'} Image

Insulin action and several doubts

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/03/2017 12:57 a.m.

tammy santin said:
And some of the ratios puts me in report but I do not understand.He told me that we would see him .. and he goes a month

Ratios are very important.They are the rapid insulin amount that is put by each ration of hydrates.There are usually different ratios for breakfast, food and dinner.For example, if you calculate that the ratio is 0.8 for food and eat 2 rations, because 2 x 0.8 = 1'6 insulin units to put.

In fact, if you have already given you the rations you have to eat and the amount of insulin you have to put, because you already have them.Simply divide.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
01/03/2017 11:49 p.m.

He gets up with good figures, it seems that Lantus is fine.Maybe it's a little high after dinner, and can be fixed with somewhat less hydrates or a quarter more quickly.
The afternoon peaks can be reduced if you take away from the snack .., or you put a little fast ..
Book controls can help you better adjust than free graphics.
In the notebook it is quite well.
Little by little, that you are doing very well, do not overwhelm.
Let's see if you get diluted insulin to be able to adjust with unity rooms.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/04/2017 2:02 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Regina" because you think you can set with the quick shortness of eating sweat and tremble and look at it and it is in 70 and then at the hour and a half, the sugar rises suddenly?Because yesterday he made a hicc
And it is the fish that bites the tail!Hypo-Hiper and so on
And then it endures almost anything without eating, from breakfast at mid -morning it comes under ... but if I reduce half a fast it comes very high.Anyway, I approach it today ... Yesterday had two declines suddenly and 3 hyperglycemia included all night!
Thanks for the advice !!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/04/2017 10:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not know if I explain it is as if I took the digestion or that I usually give slow absorption food, with which the novorapid shortly of putting it produces low but of course at the time and peak it begins to rise suddenly ... I haveTryed to put it at the end and it makes me a huge peak .... I don't know if you put it in between half I will adjust something ...

DiabetesForo
01/04/2017 10:20 a.m.

The table is not bad.Some hyper yes, some hiccups but good is fine to be first weeks.The graph has more peaks, but there I do not enter because I do not carry free or similar, and many can be doing the same peaks without finding out.You can share it in the free post to see what people say.But as long as the peaks are not maintained, I do not think you should give it too much importance (I think)

Try to put the insulin half eating to see how it goes.It happens the same with all puncture areas?Or maybe any concrete does effect before?What needle size do you use for bolis?

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
01/04/2017 10:26 a.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

@"Tammy Santin", I would put the fast after eating, the insulin enters before the food, test one day and how you have free you see, you have to try things

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/04/2017 11:08 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@"Gala" I tried one day to put it after eating and was high for a long time, I will try half of the food since I see that the food takes more than insulin and so we are every day ... of hip in hyper.
I do not know if it will be to go to the doctor but the acetone has risen to 0.2 and the child I see it very decayed, or lying on the low or high and aggressive couch (it was never like that)
@"Miexron" we use 5 mm sometimes bleeding a pelin not ... normally leg and arm, but more leg because insulin hurts a lot and there it carries it something better .. where is the free post?
Thanks guys

DiabetesForo
01/04/2017 11:38 a.m.

@"Tammy Santin" maybe, apart from the fact that HCs have also come to him, it may also be that the fast food is cut off.
The Lantus put it in the culete, in the upper area, is where it works best and where it hurts less.The fast the ideal is in Lel arm or in the gut but if it hurts so much because in the leg, maybe the breath or i-port can come well for you
I leave you the information
Link administration-de-insulinapuertos-de-injecion/

Link
Link -port-advance-oferta

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/04/2017 11:56 a.m.

In the lumbar zone he told me not because he is so thin that he is only bone .. can you in the buttock?I do not know ... I only see that every time I correct with 0.5 more it is a downt and if I put 0.5 less it is upload, something fails and I do not know that ... what despair

DiabetesForo
01/04/2017 12:15 p.m.

I mean that if in the food it is low quickly affects all the absorption of the other meals?

DiabetesForo
01/04/2017 12:16 p.m.

Maybe, if you give a little juice in food you avoid hypo.
Then you adjust if you go up.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/04/2017 12:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Do you say that if you put it just after eating, it gives you a high?It takes a long time to eat?You can try to put it in the buttock.
And no, the rapid lasts four hours maximum.
You would adjust better with rooms.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/04/2017 12:54 p.m.

@"Tammy Santin", you can put it where you have a little fat, nothing happens because you put it below

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/04/2017 1:08 p.m.

Normally buttock and thigh is slower, belly and faster arm.That is why it is recommended to put Lantus in Culete, which is also more complicated for the rest.They say that with new insulins you can see less, but I notice the difference for example.But well the needles are fine, my fear was that you had the long ones and that could be the problem.Look about the insufflon, or similar, that Gala tells you, it may come well, you save you punctures.

Free post is:

There they all debate on him.Let's see what they tell you about those graphics, and doubts that arise from Free.

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
01/04/2017 2:41 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

@"Tammy Santin" How is the little one?
Have you proven that meals is better?
In my case, insulin absorption is lower in the morning, it acts at the 70min of having injected me.In meals at 20min and in the dinners another 15min.
The type of HC also influences and if you eat fat.
Watch a little so you can find a pattern.
I puncture in the abdomen and on the sides where there is chicha the quick and in the gluteos the slow.Fast arms in summer and slow legs.Making a mesh not always click on the same point.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/08/2017 10:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The novorapid starts to take effect when clicking her.It is a shit ... because I have to click long before eating and if you delay food (trips, etc.) it gives you a good hypo.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
01/08/2017 11:05 p.m.

narcissus said:
The novorapid begins to take effect when clicking it.It's a shit ... because I have to click long before eating and if you delay food (trips, etc.) it gives you a good hypo.

Totally agree, but tell you to the laboratory or the endocrine.He doesn't believe it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/11/2017 7:44 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

tammy santin said:
bone that if in the food it is low of rapid affects all the absorption of the other meals?
Hello, look I have sent you my mobile number on Facebook, for whether you want you write to me for Wasap and I explain everything that can help you.My son also has 5 years and uses Lantus and Novorapid.And we also use freestyle.A kiss!

Noe Delgado Méndez's profile photo
Noe Delgado Méndez
01/11/2017 3:21 p.m.

You can try a day or two reduce the amount of HC and see the results, in a child it is more comlicado because the energy expenditure is greater than in adults and the HC are fuel so as not to be tired and have better daily performance.
But how @gala @regina tell you that they know well since they have small chips
Alternate with fruit or pure rice etc and count how you are progressing.
greetings

DiabetesForo
01/17/2017 5:50 a.m.

gala said:
@"tammy santin" maybe part of him that HCs come late, it may also be that the fast food is cut off.
The Lantus put it in the culete, in the upper area, is where it works best and where it hurts less.The fast the ideal is in Lel arm or in the gut but if it hurts so much because in the leg, maybe the breath or i-port can come well for you
I leave you the information
Link administration-de-insulinapuertos-de-injecion/

Link
Link

Hello @gala, I ask you why I see that you control the theme of where to prick ...
Well and I also ask everyone in general!

Where do you usually put the fast insulin?I in the gut and arms.
The slow (threeiba) normally in the culete.
And how often do you think is good to change the area?

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
01/31/2017 3:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.