I present myself prediabetes

rikiu2530's profile photo   01/06/2017 12:01 p.m.

Hello good morning, my name is Enrique, and humbly I would like to tell you my experience to know their opinions about it since they have a bit baffled, this is:
A few days ago I decided to perform an analytical, to know how things are by chance, I am a person who usually takes careThey had to be repeated since this worried him, also to say in case it is something that I do not know, that I went to the analytics with 12 hours of fasting and with a lot of nervousness, following this I went to the pharmacy and I bought a glucose meterTo measure the levels before the second analytics recommended by my doctor, the following parameters being:
On an empty stomach one day, another day 94, another day two hours after eating 114, the device made sure I was well balanced.
With all this I do the second analytics again in the same circumstances as in the previousI would like to know your opinion about all these details, thank you very much in advance a great greeting,
Enrique

rikiu2530's profile photo
rikiu2530
01/06/2017 12:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems a little high, you have to pay attention to the doctor and continue watching, but glycosilada is in normal values.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/06/2017 4:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina

rikiu2530's profile photo
rikiu2530
01/06/2017 6:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.