Measured glucose clock

piruha's profile photo   01/10/2017 3:42 p.m.

The other day I read that they will market in 2018 a kind of smart watch that with 0.5 needles will measure glucose (in blood).I do not know if it really is an advance or not, since there are still needles in between ...

I leave the article in case you are interested in

On the product website it is shown in a video how it works, and how you can use it in your day to day: Link

piruha's profile photo
piruha
01/10/2017 3:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

If you only nail the needle when you squeeze the button (it is not very clear to the links), it can be of the less annoying meters.Even less than the Sugarbeat that has no needles but some electric currents to remove interstitial liquid every 5 minutes, which can irritate the skin.

At the moment they are the two meters that interest me the most (I can't stand those who are always nailed to the skin)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/10/2017 3:56 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, more promising advances, right?

Of course, Paintless wearing a needle in between is like laughing, right?

pike's profile photo
pike
01/10/2017 9:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

pike said:
Well, more promising advances, right?

Of course, Paintless carrying a needle in between is like laughing, right?

Well, as continuous meters (Dexcom) or Abbot who sell it as a "goodbye to punctures" and what you have to do is take a needle inserted in the body all day.They are the same type of needle.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/11/2017 6:26 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.