Doubt with glucose exam

Joel Martinez's profile photo   01/06/2017 1:17 a.m.

Well, making a little history of my case, it turns out that I have a 5 -year -old son, since I remember he has always taken a lotWhether it was during the day or during the night, my son is and has always been "chubby", I have always had something over weight, to say now measures 123 cm and weighs 32, bone around 9 kilos above his weightideal.
A couple of months ago my potato told me that I saw that I was still doing pipi, I thus normally thought about the bathroom like that, I let it pass but I stayed with the spine (I really always worry a lot and sometimes I do tsunami in a glass ofWater), the thing is that just yesterday I went to a health clinic to take my wife and take advantage to make my son a glucose test since I had not had breakfast, I only drink natural water (they told me that not even water owedHaving ingested, is completely fasting) and as a reference one day before snow on the afternoon-night and Ceno Pizza with its capsup and a bit of tail soda, in addition to its glass of milk that does not forgive hehe.
Total that the results of the glucose came out in 106, they tell me that the limit is 115, to consider it normal, and above 125 with possibilities of having diabetes ....

What is your opinion?Practice the test again but without such an eccessive dinner in carboids or does that not modify the result so much?

Thanks before hand !!!!

Joel Martinez's profile photo
Joel Martinez
01/06/2017 1:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ah well I forgot something that can be important, has never lost weight without any explanation

Joel Martinez's profile photo
Joel Martinez
01/06/2017 1:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Glucose analyzes should be done with 12 hours of fasting.
I don't know how to tell you the glucose limit with which that laboratory works, but if you have been told that it is normal until 115, it will be so.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/06/2017 2:46 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.