Let's share wishes for 2018 !!!

Dani Se's profile photo   12/23/2017 11:34 p.m.

I like the idea of ​​thinking about sharing this space with friends that unites us more than a simple to meet.Without knowing each other we know each other.Thank you for the company and help .... One of my wishes is that diabetes does not stop dreams, desires, projects ... Even if life has a plus ... and of every heart that there is diffusion, prevention for allssssKnow the main symptoms, especially for the diagnosis !!!Also for some doctors Ja Congratulations!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/23/2017 11:34 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

To all that I add the financing of continuous meters for all those who have diabetes since this will entail better control of it.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/23/2017 11:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I would really be news of a real cure and available in a few years.

If it were not possible, that at least the Non -Invasive Meter of Sugarbeat that they say will be launched this 2018, effectively leave this 2018 and work well.Or that the K´Track clock is done that measures the sugar with micro-water that are nailed only a second (the current continuous invasive meters that have to take several days nailed and glued do not support them).

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/24/2017 8:53 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
I what would really be news of a real cure and available in a few years.

If it were not possible, that at least the Non -Invasive Meter of Sugarbeat that they say will be launched this 2018, effectively leave this 2018 and work well.Or that the k´track clock is done that measures the sugar with micro-water that are nailed only a second (the current continuous meters that have to take several days nailed and glued I do not support them).

The truth is that I am not up to date with the technological advances that can improve our day to day.I just read something about Sugarbeat;I share your desire to come out in 2018.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/24/2017 9:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas Eve.
A strong hug.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/24/2017 6:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.