Tresiba

macas's profile photo   12/24/2017 11:13 a.m.

Happy parties the first
A question the insulin threeiba does not endure what he says, at 9 pm the sugar is triggered,? You can
Prick one two doses of threeiba to extend its duration

macas's profile photo
macas
12/24/2017 11:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, how much do you have with her?Don't you get fast?
I have been using it for a month and I had a beak at 8pm, it compensated it quickly before dinner, but the morning was a safe hypo, still lying on my range.
I have improved the early morning changing to inject the Tresiba in the morning instead of at 10 pm, but I continue with hiccups of 3 to 5 and the super plane day, with a small peak over the 13th, without meaning.
Today for the day it is, I have put one more unit than usual .... and I will use more humalog, sure!

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
12/24/2017 3:34 p.m.

I take the flat day but the mornings shoot, I get three and fast and already well but the climb at 20’Horas bothers

macas's profile photo
macas
12/24/2017 3:37 p.m.

That is not that you don't hold you 24h, what happens to you is that you will need more three at that time why your basal needs will rise.Throughout the day our basal needs are changing and that is why sometimes it goes up for no reason or low.You have to do with how many three -time spent more time, but always, if you use a pen, you will have moments when this happens to you: at the time when you miss and raise the blood glucose alone, you can put some ofFast and take something, for example.
I used threeiba until a month ago, why passed to the bomb, and I was flat all day, except from 18.00 to 20.00 that rose up and could go from 100 to 200 perfectly ... what I was doing was to get ahead of that climb andMerdle hydrates, quickly putting a high ratio to compensate for that climb and metabolize the snack hydrates.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/24/2017 4:15 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

I use three for a year, more or less.
Two and a half months ago it happened to me that, at dinner time, I always arrived with hyperglycemia.I usually have dinner at 20:00 and I punctuated three at 9:00 p.m.I thought the same as you, that Tresiba might be lacking but the endocrine told me to make me faster at lunch, which is what I was missing.And so it is, now I get much better to dinner.
On whether you are putting the correct dose of threeiba, I can tell you what my doctor told me and it was that: if it arrived in the morning below 140, the dose was perfect and the day had to go.
I hope I have helped you in something with my comment.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
12/29/2017 4:50 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

Thanks for the advice

macas's profile photo
macas
12/29/2017 10:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.