{'en': 'IHEALTH GLUCUCO+, glucose meter connected with you and with your doctor', 'es': 'iHealth Gluco+, medidor de glucosa conectado contigo y con tú médico'} Image

IHEALTH GLUCUCO+, glucose meter connected with you and with your doctor

fer's profile photo   01/10/2017 1:39 p.m.

IHealth Gluco+, is a connected glycemic reader capable of measuring blood sugar level through a mobile device.

Thus, Ihealth, has presented the Ihealth Gluco+, a new connected glycemic reader capable of measuring the blood sugar level through a mobile device.In this way, the diabetic patient can track their glycemic levels from their mobile and share them, in turn, with their doctor.

The new IHealth Gluco+, includes important updates.

This new version has a White LED screen, through which the patient can better read the results, a more powerful and lasting battery, a Bluetooth 4.0 connection system, which facilitates the synchronization of the results in addition to automatic calibration.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/10/2017 1:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer what I want is that they already take a glucometer at once that always of equal results equal that if they were laboratory, it is also true to know if those are trustworthy, or it happens as with the glucometer that we often repeat analysis becauseWe see strange figures and differences are abysmal.
If we had enough strips to repeat the analysis we would have great surprises, there we would have the explanation to many "because this happened to me?"

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/11/2017 1:04 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

To me that the measurements of my daughter's endo can reach, the truth is that it is indifferent to me, because if in consultation he ignores, so, nor tell you.Not being, now that we have adults we have more luck.(What illuse I am !!!!)

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/11/2017 1:14 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Doctors do not have time to spend consultations to do this.Another issue is that we talk about private endos.According to @"Rociollinares"

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/11/2017 4:10 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

What a novelty !!!Sarcasm on a glucometer with a bluetooth chip to synchronize with a mobile and transfer the data and manage them through an application ???? And is this a novelty ???Or is it a bad joke ??I well well added to a tease, if we read the header (the same is bad translated) " Ihealth Gluco+, it is a connected glycemic reader capable of measuring the blood sugar level through a mobile device. "implies that it is a meter continued, when far from that reality, all it sells is the glucometer in the same pocket as the mobile and on the other side strips and the puncture.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
01/11/2017 4:14 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I opened precisely a theme asking.Here is to which the chuminada of the Blutooth to connect it to the mobile and manage data with an application liked hahahaha

But I have read opinions regulating the battery and the time it takes to do the measure

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/11/2017 7:09 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Welcome to the 90s!

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/12/2017 6:51 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
welcome to the 90s!

as is.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/12/2017 7:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.