I seek to share diabetes and sport experiences

JotaSugar's profile photo   01/10/2017 3:37 p.m.

Good to all.

A few months ago I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, entered almost 800.

These months have become quite difficult to assimilate everything that this entails, at first I take it quite badly, you see how many things you did without any difficulty becoming almost impossible, I remember that the first week just by tightening 4 screws withA screwdriver came into descent, now I can run 30 minutes quietly and be between 80-110 with enough efforts and attempts to find how to get it, I would like to be able to enter some WhatsApp group in Spain (if not Spain gives meequal) in order to be able to speak with more people and help us eachtopics.

Greetings and thanks in advance

JotaSugar's profile photo
JotaSugar
01/10/2017 3:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hol @"jotasugar", welcome to the forum!

To share the information you comment, the forum is much more practical, here are many people who do sports and have diabetes, I am sure you will be able to check it with the answers to this topic.

On the WhatsApp group, I can tell you that we were trying it a year ago, and that it lasted for a while, but in the end it dissolved, because the information is not shared with other people who can contribute (visitors), it is lessAnonymous that the forum (you have each person's mobile) and to participate they have to invite you (someone has to dedicate to manage).

Stop for the category of "sport and diabetes" and you will see what I tell you.

Link

Ah! And also read these issues, that they will like you;)

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/10/2017 3:47 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks @"fer" now I read them;)

JotaSugar's profile photo
JotaSugar
01/10/2017 4:16 p.m.

Here you have people who like sport a lot and tell their experience, precisely now I just read a thread of caffeine and sport.
Welcome but I would have sincerely preferred us in a sports test, but since it has not been so in the forum you have great fighters.
Each sport at their level, the important thing is to practice it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/11/2017 1:02 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Animos bro, here a server was dedicated to sports as a profession and diabetes made me a skinny favor ... but good to fight as you can;) Any questions I am sure that in this forum you will find information from people who have gone throughThe same, do not hesitate to ask

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
01/11/2017 1:30 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.