{'en': 'Guide for the use of the forum (signatures, images, mention, etc ...)', 'es': 'Guía para el uso del foro (Firmas, Imágenes, Mencionar, etc...)'} Image

Guide for the use of the forum (signatures, images, mention, etc ...)

imara's profile photo   01/11/2017 12:07 p.m.

Although many people dominate the use of information and communication technologies (ICT), many others have difficulties to use them.

As on several occasions I have read questions about how to solve something to handle in the forum, I open this thread to put them here as you can think of the questions and the answers (I have not found concrete threads on the subject).

(On the margin and as a complement to these aids of contributing what we know, another thing that I always impulse to do is the search-investigation-“touching” of buttons-inlaces, to learn by discovery).

At the moment I incorporate an issue that in another thread has asked @cristinarivera

How put the firm (the data we want) at once to appear at the end of each message we will send?

1-Accede the forum with the user
2-In the upper right of the screen, in the drawing of the dentate wheel (configuration) where the session closes, click and mark “ edit profile ”.
3-In the right part of the screen a menu appears: click on “ signature preferences
4-A painting appears where you can write the text that you want as a signature.Click on " save "

Now, when writing a message, the saved text will always appear below, which can be changed as many times as one wants.

imara's profile photo
imara
01/11/2017 12:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@imara, I'm going to make you the wave !!! ... what a good idea about creating this topic!^:)^::^^:)^

I add some issues in which it has been explained how to use some functionalities of the forum, to have everything grouped here .... I love it !!!& lt ;:-p

Link
Link
Link

THANK YOU @"IMARA" !!!= D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;

fer's profile photo
fer
01/11/2017 12:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks to you, @"fer" :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
01/11/2017 12:20 p.m.

If I could
I thought it should be in the box that was formed to put user and mail
The icon that had to use was out of the edit window
Thank you

mario69's profile photo
mario69
07/13/2017 8:46 p.m.

Diabetes 2, pero insulinorequiriente, con resistencia a la insulina y pancreas agotado.
HbA1c: dic '16: 12,8; mar '17: 10,9
Fallece mi madre oct '17
Ida a Paraguay feb '18
HbA1c: oct '18: 8,7; ene '19: 6,5; abr '19: 6,2 abr '19: 6,5; jun '19: 7,5; set '19: ???
Detemir 26 7:30 y 20 19:30
Aspartica 4 antes desay y mer y 5 antes alm y cena.
200 a 250gr de HC diarios, 80gr Prot y 80gr Grasa. Segun actividad.
71 años 88kg 1,72.

Reflot this topic to remember some options that we can all use from the forum!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/22/2017 2:49 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much Fer.

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
09/22/2017 7:16 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

To delete comments or issues, there is a time after having created them in which they can be eliminated (1 or 2 weeks), during that time, you will see that next to the icon of the "Like" or "Like", appears, appearsA toothed wheel, if you give it there, you can edit and delete.

I copy here a screenshot of what you should see.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/07/2018 4:55 p.m.

Hello, when changing the password, for the notice you have given, I can enter but not leave, not close the session .. until now it was in the upper right of the screen, on the dentated wheel, but now when you touch the wheel,It is the configuration, nothing comes out, it does not respond.So I don't know how to close the session.
Thank you :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
11/09/2018 3:02 p.m.

Hi @imara, I suppose what you say you are using the forum from a mobile, can you confirm?

We have a "bug" pending correct that it affects the "wheel" that you comment, meanwhile, if you go down at the end of any page, there are some options among which is also "close session", please try and tell meIf you work well, ok?

fer's profile photo
fer
11/09/2018 4:16 p.m.

Hi, @fer.I access from mobile, yes.And I confirm that the wheel does not work but I have been able to close from the link from the bottom of the page.
Thank you very much 🌼

imara's profile photo
imara
11/09/2018 10:58 p.m.

Hello! I have a question that may be absurd, I have been registered for a few days and in the comments there is never a date ... in comments on whether you have to look for three, for example, I do not get an idea that we are talking about the year ... that year or month it isor are the comments

eri's profile photo
eri
08/09/2019 7:27 p.m.

I still have nothing good about how this is going, and what is spying on! Without being registered :) :)

eri's profile photo
eri
08/09/2019 7:29 p.m.

@eri, an officer welcome to the forum.And I think that most of the diabetics are very shy because many have gone through the same thing.Greetings.
And always, thank you very much, for the lonely and supportive effort of @Fer.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
08/10/2019 1:33 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@eri
I did the same for a good time and then I decided to register and.Thus I receive mail notifications when I have participated in a subject or something interests me.I even have much less experience than many of the forum.

I love it.I have learned about other types of insulin with comments and other instruments and ways to eat.Taking into account that each one is different and we all have our maniah and different personal history.For me very useful.Dare to participate!

Greetings

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/11/2019 12:44 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

eri said:
still no whole of how this is going, and what is spying on! Without being registered :) :)
There you have the date of the comments, there is a small square just above the date, you pass the mouse above and you date the date

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/19/2019 9:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

solar said:
@eri, an officer welcome to the forum.And I think that most of the diabetics are very shy because many have gone through the same thing.Greetings.
And always, thank you very much, for the lonely and supportive effort of @Fer.

Well, Fernando some tried to help him hahaha, and it is not to take away flowers hahaha.
He controls this impressively, is the creator and captain of the ship that fixes and solves everything.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/19/2019 9:52 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Excuse me, but it is totally true, I only make a part of the forum, here the people who collaborate as moderators, who share their experiences with diabetes and in general, all people who try to help better this condition, are the real onesprotagonists !!!!From here, my recognition and thanks !!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

fer's profile photo
fer
08/19/2019 noon

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.