Can it be stress?

Nila's profile photo   01/11/2017 1:46 p.m.

Today I got up late, I did not put the alarm clock, I woke up at the time I would have to be on their way to work.As I do not forgive breakfast, I think I should not do it, I have sat down for breakfast like every day (my work is not that it allows me to be late, but today I have taken the license to get half an hour late but stop for breakfast).Total, I measured this morning the fasting glucose, 145, on average ... I have breakfast exactly the same as every day.The normal thing at two hours in my case is having the glucose having the same thing is to lower a bit of what I would initially have on an empty stomach, that is, a reasonable result would have been between approximately 126-136, but to my surprise I find me 180,I had to repeat the analysis because I have stayed in shock ....

In mid -morning as every day, I take a second breakfast, so I have decidedhave measured the postpandrial.The only thing that has changed today something has been the stress with which I have reached work, going late and having to drive half an hour knowing that it was already very late.If this is so, it really seems to me that stress is the putadon of the century, I had never taken it into account.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/11/2017 1:46 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

And so much that it can.
My daughter has come to more than 300 for an exam, for the nerves before a race, and so on.I have it proven, it is to get vacations, bridges, weekends ... and its values ​​are great, it is to start school and the disruption is impressive.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/11/2017 1:58 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

It is incredible, the truth, because that is already things that cannot be controlled.In a few months I have the opposition and I will take it with another perspective because otherwise I would be in 180 but in 300 as your daughter or know what, for how bad I get with my nerves.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/11/2017 2:12 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

There are many uncontrollable circumstances that disagree glycemia.I am tired of saying when you go to endo or educators and all those rules of 3 for ratios, sensitivity, etc. They seem exact mathematics, but they are not, because they do not take into account the multiple variables (there are factors that alter our stability influencing verya lot in our blood glucose)

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
01/11/2017 4:03 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Stress lowers glycemia and even reached hypos.I get so nervous that I burn all the sugar that circulates in my veins.
But in my case if breakfast after 10, insulin works for me half an hour to wear it.Normally breakfast at 7 and treats me more than two hours to take effect.These parties put the insulin and wait to see when I started to go down without eating.2 Hortes later I saw the arrow and breakfast.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/12/2017 12:22 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi @nila, unfortunately it can happen!In fact it happens to me on many occasions
>: P The stress is very treacherous, because as you change the mood (either because you have discussed, for being late somewhere, in my case until when I get bad with the period my blood glucose goes as it suggests)So courage !!
By the way, I am new in this forum and I still don't know how it goes: -s

EuBeRiRo_24's profile photo
EuBeRiRo_24
01/12/2017 5:20 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde Mayo de 1993.
Tresiba: 32 Ui a las 23:00h
Humalog Kwipen: de 2 a 5 Ui en cada (dependiendo de las cantidades de Hc y los niveles de glucosa)
HbA1c 7.4% ¡¡Alcanzando mi objetivo!!
Creciendo cada día y sin parar de luchar en este mundo llamado Diabetes
Del 92

@"EUBERIRO_24" This topic will like you!

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/12/2017 6:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks @Fer, it has come to me from scandal :)

fer said:
@"euberiro_24" This topic will like it!

Link

EuBeRiRo_24's profile photo
EuBeRiRo_24
01/12/2017 8:49 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde Mayo de 1993.
Tresiba: 32 Ui a las 23:00h
Humalog Kwipen: de 2 a 5 Ui en cada (dependiendo de las cantidades de Hc y los niveles de glucosa)
HbA1c 7.4% ¡¡Alcanzando mi objetivo!!
Creciendo cada día y sin parar de luchar en este mundo llamado Diabetes
Del 92

The relationship of stress with diabetes is very proven so you have to try to take things very tranquility although the truth is complicated, especially at work.

Greetings.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
01/12/2017 9:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.