Changes....

vandorta's profile photo   12/29/2017 7:11 p.m.

Good afternoon ... I had been able to control my pump for a few months, I tried, adjusted dose ... bowling ... and always high sugar ....
On the 25th change from bolis bomb .... and in these 4 days I have noticed an incredible improvement ... the lowest sugar, I'm not all day in a bad mood, tired ....
Sometimes it goes better to other people, I tried ...

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
12/29/2017 7:11 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Well, very well, do you have to stay with what comes best. What basal do you use?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/29/2017 8:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I used a 1 unit basal time, and at night 0.8 from 8 to 00:00

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
12/30/2017 10:20 a.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hello vandorta.
Those times in which sugar is out of control, and no matter how much you try to adjust the doses you do not give the solution, I have lived them on the occasional occasion and are very frustrating.Frustrating in the sense that you think you are doing well and then the measurements "say" otherwise.It ends by despair.At least those are the sensations that these situations produce.
So, I am very happy that you could solve it, you feel a huge relief.:)

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
12/30/2017 10:22 a.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

@vandorta to me the cannula insertion site comes to influence me a lot.Have to increase basal up to 180%, bowls cause me hypoglycemia and then have hyperglycemia and not take too many hydrates but because of absorption problems.I can't put my cannula or buttocks or legs.In the gut zone I have to be careful not to get a lot to the column area so as not to have a bad absorption.
I use a template that I have done to avoid lipodystrophic problems and thus rotate and let the insertion points rest.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/01/2018 11:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.