Tresiba and HBA1C

Eva Bajo Picaporte's profile photo   01/13/2017 2:10 p.m.

Hello everyone!A year ago I use Tresiba to avoid the hypoglycemia I had with Levemir, but since then my hemoglobin has been gradually rising.My lifestyle is the same and even healthier than before.I have not suffered sudden changes or any disease, the truth is that I am very stable.In my last review the endocrine told me something about using metformin, but the truth is that I am convinced that it is the new insulin.Anyone with any similar experience?You would help me a lot, I don't know what to do, even putting myself with a diet I have not achieved anything, just getting up more.Thank you.

Eva Bajo Picaporte's profile photo
Eva Bajo Picaporte
01/13/2017 2:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!I use metformin and threeiba, insulin sometimes does not make the effect it should.They put the metformin for the hypoglycemia they gave me.It has nothing to do with new insulin, don't worry if they send it will be better.Greetings :)

EuBeRiRo_24's profile photo
EuBeRiRo_24
01/13/2017 4:28 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde Mayo de 1993.
Tresiba: 32 Ui a las 23:00h
Humalog Kwipen: de 2 a 5 Ui en cada (dependiendo de las cantidades de Hc y los niveles de glucosa)
HbA1c 7.4% ¡¡Alcanzando mi objetivo!!
Creciendo cada día y sin parar de luchar en este mundo llamado Diabetes
Del 92

Thank you very much, you leave me quieter!

Eva Bajo Picaporte's profile photo
Eva Bajo Picaporte
01/13/2017 4:56 p.m.

We uploaded the first A1C controls.Now we put three times a day the change is radical better control and hypoglycemia are avoided.It is luxurious like this.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
01/13/2017 5:30 p.m.

Tresiba twice a day ???:-EITHER

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/14/2017 1:42 p.m.

I understand that there will be very few units, that is, if there are 8u de tresiba and distribute between 4U at 10 in the morning and another 4u at 22 at night there will be no problem but as are more units I think they would overlap even though this isA theory of my own clear harvest !!: -S

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/14/2017 1:55 p.m.

And with the toujeo?How is the glucosilada?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2017 7:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Is it for me ..?@"Regina"

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/14/2017 10:12 p.m.

For those who want @"sigsauer"

:)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/15/2017 1:34 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Since I use the Tresiba I have lowered the glycosilada, not much, from 6.8 to 6.2 and I have less hypos, in general I think I am better controlled than with the Lantus.I also carry the freestyle so I suppose something will influence.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/15/2017 8:03 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello, a question: I am type 2 diabetics, I put 10/12 Humalog Kwik Pen (fast) units at food and dinner and the question is: Do you know if the threeiba can replace it?If appropriate for type 2 diabetes?Can you put freestyle in this diabetes?I'm going to review and DS soon to talk to him.Thank you

marrotro's profile photo
marrotro
01/30/2017 7:11 p.m.

@Marroto, the Humalog has nothing to do with the Tresiba, the one is fast and the other slow, you will take, Humalog and another (Lantus or Levemir), right?Well, the Tresiba replaces that.
Yes, it is worth for type 2 diabetes
Of course, you can put the freshle or dexcom em with diabetes you, but remember that the SS does not cover it, neither you nor anyone (nor type i nor II)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/30/2017 7:59 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you very much I will talk to the endocrine because if you click less .... I take sintrom and I am a Cardinals and Muuuuy

marrotro's profile photo
marrotro
01/30/2017 11:13 p.m.

I have been with threeiba and fu ni fa.I still get up and have tried almost everything.Now I have been with one of my experiments for a few weeks that consists in taking very few dinner hydrates not putting myself fast insulin and for the moment it works and I lift with acceptable glycemia.Let's see what lasts.
My hemo in the last year was going up.This month I have analytics I hope I have come down.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/01/2017 1:44 p.m.

I have only been, but I notice that I have not improved and maybe I have worsened too.I wake up high every day, before it did not happen to me.In fact I get in the afternoon and then there is no way to stabilize it.I have a review next month.Let's see what the endocrine says ... that seemed very happy with the change to Tresiba, when I did not have nighttmes as it happens to many with the Lantus.It seemed rather, that a commission or something was carried out for each patient who changed the treatment.In the end.In a month we will see how.

piruha's profile photo
piruha
02/03/2017 9:02 a.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.