"Free Freestyle Logistics Problems"

mamanika's profile photo   12/30/2017 6:26 p.m.

" logistics problems of free freeyle freestyle365 euros, I saw that these did not arrive.As I had charged I put a claim through PayPal and Abbott's birds in Spain answered me with a postage number, number that a month later of their purchase continued to mark that the package was “pre registered” but not sent... As I painted a scam (charging for a product that is not sent or delivered) threatens to denounce them to the police, and Paypal says that soon I am returning the money that Abbott collection at the time, and I more than a month laterFrom your purchase I decompose and without the sensors that will never come to me, and as a result I ask myself these people from Abbott is serious?Don't they realize that they are playing with people's quality of life?Will that have some that some countries like Japan have decided to include the aforementioned sensors in their health system to be distributed among their citizens for free and that perhaps Abbott is without stock because it prefers contracts of millions of euros to sell to the pringaite of Afoot?Or is it that having the business of the century are ruins and I don't understand it?

mamanika's profile photo
mamanika
12/30/2017 6:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

mamanika said:
" logistics problems of free freeyle distribution " ... That was what they told me in the brand's customer service, when the brandTwo weeks of having paelpal six sensors for a value of 365 euros, I saw that they did not arrive.As I had charged I put a claim through PayPal and Abbott's birds in Spain answered me with a postage number, number that a month later of their purchase continued to mark that the package was “pre registered” but not sent... As I painted a scam (charging for a product that is not sent or delivered) threatens to denounce them to the police, and Paypal says that soon I am returning the money that Abbott collection at the time, and I more than a month laterFrom your purchase I decompose and without the sensors that will never come to me, and as a result I ask myself these people from Abbott is serious?Don't they realize that they are playing with people's quality of life?Will that have some that some countries like Japan have decided to include the aforementioned sensors in their health system to be distributed among their citizens for free and that perhaps Abbott is without stock because it prefers contracts of millions of euros to sell to the pringaite of Afoot?Or is it that having the business of the century are ruins and I don't understand it?

I have gone through a similar situation, and finally PayPal has returned the full amount of purchase.

As for the logistics problem of these people.It is a pity to have to wait so long to get the sensors, it frustrates me a lot.
Obviously they do not do it on purpose.They are growing so fast that they do not bastard all the demand they create.This will have consequences for them, but I repeat that obviously they will not do it on purpose.

Patience and wait, because I don't think there is any alternative to the same height.

Rafa JS's profile photo
Rafa JS
01/04/2018 12:28 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2005.
Tresiba + Novorapid
A1c: 6,7% (Sep-2017)
FreeStyle desde febrero 2017

Good to me the same thing and sent me after 25 days the shipping by private messenger dhl the shipment came from Paris, apologized for the delay and returned the money of shipping costs, the following order without problem

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/05/2018 5:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I claim my 6 sensors several times.I paid them for PayPal and changed my order for a new one.In the end they arrived a month later.Yes indeed... Without no reduction or courtesy.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/15/2018 8:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.