HELLO !!!I introduce myself :)

EuBeRiRo_24's profile photo   01/12/2017 5:35 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone!!First of all I will introduce myself :)
I am new in the forum although I have been reading this forum for several months ^^ I am 24 years old and I have been diabetic for 23 years.
In my case I was diagnosed with diabetes with 7000 mg/dl and you have read it well!That's how high I was 15 months.Thank God, I have my mother who is a doctor and she was the one who realized the symptoms she was having (she convulsed, she had very often losses of knowledge, she made me a pipi behind the curtains ...) was so smallI thought I was doing things wrong.
Today, I take it moderately well, I don't know if someone else will happen to him, but I can't see diabetes like "my friend" (it was what the endocrine told me to know how to handle my diabetes) I see her more likeA backpack that there are times that weighs me a lot.In fact, I've been trying to lose the 20 kg that I have left for me (5 years ago, I had an accident in which I fractured the warm, fibula and ankle, they made me close to two years between operations andWithout being able to get up from the wheelchair) and I have lost 8 kg only, I make an exhaustive diet, daily sport but what fails me are the hypoglycemia that give me, I usually be between 30-I give me the symptoms, many times I haveState in 60 before the food and because I have made control, that if I do not even realize.
Well I hope to be able to tell you something about what I do in the different circumstances of my diabetes, and that you tell me if something happens to you or what I can do, because the truth is that I do not feel good with myself with the kilos of moreAnd less with the lack of control that I have of diabetes (although I have to say that I have been much better for two months, I lowered the HBA1C from 8.3% to 7.4% my endo congratulated me and everything :))

Greeting :)

EuBeRiRo_24's profile photo
EuBeRiRo_24
01/12/2017 5:35 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde Mayo de 1993.
Tresiba: 32 Ui a las 23:00h
Humalog Kwipen: de 2 a 5 Ui en cada (dependiendo de las cantidades de Hc y los niveles de glucosa)
HbA1c 7.4% ¡¡Alcanzando mi objetivo!!
Creciendo cada día y sin parar de luchar en este mundo llamado Diabetes
Del 92

Welcome to the forum @"euberiro_24" I love the energy you have presented with!;)

If you have been reading for some time, you know that you will find many people here to share experiences, surely with the time you have you have the strip of stories to tell !!, and as I always say, ask what you need, do not cut yourself!: -C

The 7000 mg/dl is a world record, here I had seen some debut of up to 1000 that already seemed sidereal, yours should have been impressive ... I put my hair on end!

fer's profile photo
fer
01/12/2017 6:38 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

welcome!Hypos can be due to exercise.What insulins do you use?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/12/2017 7:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If @fer, that's what my parents tell me, in fact in the hospital they were looking for me as "a coma girl" and I playing princesses with my father ^^
@Egina Humalog use for meals and before sleeping I put threeiba.
By the way, I don't know how to put from when I am a diabetic and the guidelines I have ... how have you put it?
Thank you :)

EuBeRiRo_24
01/12/2017 8:12 p.m.

Humalog Kwipen: de 2 a 5 Ui en cada (dependiendo de las cantidades de Hc y los niveles de glucosa)
Del 92

euberiro_24 said:
if ... I don't know how to put from when I am diabetic and the guidelines I have ... how have you put it?

@Euberiro_24 Look at the basic use link of the forum, you have to create a firm.;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/12/2017 8:21 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer Siii I just saw it in the link that you have told me hehehe thank you very much;)

EuBeRiRo_24
01/12/2017 8:22 p.m.

Del 92

7000 ??
I did not believe that it could be aware with that figure
Welcome, many people can help you here

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo
Antonio Alarcon
01/12/2017 8:35 p.m.

DM3
Padre de Javier, 14 años, DM1 desde Mayo 2016

And so they were looking for @tlt70 by emergencies, they thought it was unconscious.The only thing I asked was to drink water and that I was very hungry = p ~

EuBeRiRo_24
01/12/2017 8:43 p.m.

Del 92

Welcome!!!!This is hard for everyone, but your desire to fight is great.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/12/2017 10:37 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar is that if I don't fight, who fights for the same?
There are many moments when I decline, I want to send everything to the garete and disappear, but then I think that life gives us very beautiful moments to collapse!

EuBeRiRo_24
01/12/2017 10:42 p.m.

Del 92

7000 ???Flipo, your blood would be pure honey.
Welcome!Surely you have a lot to share with such experience!Many spirits and for all!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
01/12/2017 10:54 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

@Miexron You have said it .. honey pure hehehe thank you very much!;)

EuBeRiRo_24
01/12/2017 11:32 p.m.

Del 92

Welcome @euberiro_24!I think you have sprayed the glycemia record to the diagnosis ... I think I had artories so far hehehe

albertot's profile photo
albertot
01/13/2017 11:25 a.m.

How much did @ASTORIAS?I want everything in big hahaha @albertoT

EuBeRiRo_24
01/13/2017 11:34 a.m.

Del 92

Putting the basal twice to the diatresiba changes everything radically.Goodbye to hypoglycemia by the basal.Everything else is made easier and analytical improvement.It is fantastic

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
01/13/2017 12:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Hoyos9" can you put threeiba in 2 shots ..?Your endocrin@.. has told you?I say it because supposedly threeiba lasts up to 42 hours, would they not overlap one with the other?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/13/2017 1:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I asked and they told me that it was totally incompatible, and what @holeos9 says it can be with the lantus (I put it in twice) but the threeiba can only be only once.I say it because I asked when they put it

EuBeRiRo_24
01/13/2017 4:20 p.m.

Del 92

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.