{'en': 'Pilar, from Buenos Aires and Diabetics 35 years ago', 'es': 'Pilar, de Buenos Aires y diabética hace 35 años'} Image

Pilar, from Buenos Aires and Diabetics 35 years ago

Pilar Vendrell's profile photo   01/02/2018 10:07 p.m.

Hello.

I introduce myself.I am Pilar, I live in Buenos Aires, diabetics 35 years ago, I have 73.

I started with oral medication and added insulin in 95. I was always quite stabilized but with weight problems.While I was never thin, insulin, as anabolic hormone, made me gain twenty kg, which I later went down and climbing with intermittency.

Now I have had some glycemia peaks of about 300 and my diabetologist intends to modify the treatment with Victoza.That's why I got here, I see the subject have dealt.

The rest of my laboratory studies are fine.I still work, I am a psychologist.I do physical activity daily.Fixed bicycle and swimming.

Well, I hope to know you, and be able to exchange concerns and suggestions and also collaborate with your.

Greetings.

Pilar Vendrell's profile photo
Pilar Vendrell
01/02/2018 10:07 p.m.

Pilar V.

Welcome to the forum.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/03/2018 12:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Pilar Vendrell, welcome to the forum.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/03/2018 12:22 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Pilar, welcome to the forum!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/03/2018 2:57 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Thank you all for the welcome!Regina, Solaria and Dani76.
I forgot to tell you what medication I use.Lantus 18 U and Novorapid 6 U before breakfast, A and C. two kombyglize tablets at night (Saxagliptin and Metformin 2.5/1000) and and compressed in the morning of Forxiga (Dapagliflozina)

Pilar Vendrell
01/03/2018 4:26 p.m.

Pilar V.

Pilar carried very little in the world of diabetes and believed that Kombyglize, and Forxiga was for type 2 ...

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/03/2018 9:38 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Hi Dani.I have DBT II.He already appeared in great, near the forties.First I used only pills and ten years later had to add insulin.Forxiga and Kombiglyce began to take two years ago, replacing metformin.(DBI AP).
Although use insulin, it is still type II

Pilar Vendrell
01/03/2018 10:06 p.m.

Pilar V.

Of course Pilar, now I understood better, apologize!I am also from Bs As, 7 years ago in Patagonia, the same profession that you and the classmates of this forum help me and help me a lot, as I always say, they are very supportive!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/04/2018 3:22 a.m.

Argentina

No Dani, thanks to you for giving me the possibility of devouring something newly arrived.What did you find out recently or did they already know?
Do you work?I attend adults and professionals who work in violence and abuse.
I have some questions with my possible change in treatment to Victaza, I get a bit uneasy.I have to clarify my head to know what I want to ask.It helps me tell me that the group is so supportive.

Pilar Vendrell
01/04/2018 1:08 p.m.

Pilar V.

My lucky son not decompensated income, he was not hospitalized.We saw it on time, after a fever, we noticed that at night he rose to drink desperate water, when he tried to rule, months later Pepid Analysis C, etc. Diagnostic confirmation, 8 months without insulin verifying its glycemia, then NPH with only one a day it covered, then 2 times a day and since May Lantus and Lispro before meals.
I work at the town hospital where I live.
Ask the doubts or questions that you have that many colleagues will write their experiences.
Trust in this forum are very containers!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/04/2018 11:21 p.m.

Argentina

Thanks Dani.Now I'm going to make a consultation in general

Pilar Vendrell
01/07/2018 10:42 p.m.

Pilar V.

Welcome to the "Pilar Vendrell" forum, it is a pleasure to have people with as much experience as you in the forum!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/08/2018 11:34 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
welcome to the forum @"pilar vendrell", it is a pleasure to have people with as much experience as you in the forum!;)

Thanks Fer.They are years and ... years.:-) It is the first time that I participate in a forum of these characteristics.I will know them and learn the forms.If I'm wrong about something, do not hesitate to tell me or ask me what they want.I hope to be useful and also receive suggestions.
I live in Buenos Aires from a very young age, where I came with my parents, but I was born in Barcelona.Then they turned and know why the operation of social security, because there they were treated until 2001 and I communicated many times with the doctors on the phone, in addition to having gone the ones I could.My father was diabetic, but senile.Then I don't know how it continues.
I appreciate the welcome.So I read all are very cordial and care about what happens to others.That's very good.
I hug everyone

Pilar Vendrell
01/08/2018 1:51 p.m.

Pilar V.

Pilar, welcome to the forum, ... I discovered it recently, a friend recommended it to me.
I am from Argentina, ... I am the only "bitter" of the family hehehe, I don't know when, ... but for the moment I am avoiding it.
I hope you feel at home.
A hug

ibapatri's profile photo
ibapatri
01/08/2018 5:23 p.m.

Por orden de debut:
Anabel a los 4 hoy 25 años
Soledad a los 19 hoy 31 años, discapacitada mental severa e irreversible.
Mi marido Abel a los 59 hoy 62 años
Todos insulinodependientes

Hi Ibapatri.Thanks for the welcome.Yours ..., I hope it lasts ... :-)

Pilar Vendrell
01/09/2018 4:09 p.m.

Pilar V.

Hi Carino, @Pilar Vendrell,
I am @ani, and I also welcome you to this forum that you can ask how much you have and here, there are always very successful opinions for each one!
I am the same as you and Typo 1!I will send you a private email ,;)

ani's profile photo
ani
01/11/2018 4:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Ani.Thank you so much.I will be attentive.Hug

Pilar Vendrell
01/12/2018 2:40 a.m.

Pilar V.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.