Build diabetes?I think that although only sometimes and you?

EuBeRiRo_24's profile photo   01/12/2017 8:41 p.m.

Every day of our life we ​​live with diabetes, with the ups and downs of sugar, with the bittersweet smell of insulin, that smell so characteristic and that you will never forget, we live with the punctures of the needles, those punctures that sometimes hurt a barbarity(especially in the soul).And every day of our life we ​​make sure that diabetes will not stop us to achieve the things we want to achieve.

But there are days, there are days that diabetes burns us ... those days when living with diabetes fucks us a barbarity.
I personally, I am tired.Yes, I'm very tired, I want my life to be normal again, normal?But now that I think ... the doctor told my parents that it would have a normal life!Although I don't know very well what he calls normal.To the dizziness, to the blurred vision equivalent to a hypoglycemia, or to the infinite thirst, tiredness, headache equivalent to hyperglycemia.It may be normal to count all carbohydrates, click insulin (eye !! Watch do not click on public that there are people who can feel offended to click on them, nor that it was drugs!) Ojú!What normal life has touched us.

Ah!I already know, the normal ones are the bruises those that come out in our arms, the abdomen and some in the legs.Sometimes we click and inmedy we catch a vein and ready!We already have a Moraton.

As diabetes burns a few days, especially when we chain a hypo and sudden>, when we see our parents suffer due to diabetes (oh, what I would give for not seeing them suffer for diabetes).

As diabetes burns the days we live in the hell of diabetes, which I would give for not having diabetes, for healing.For healing you all.

We better open a window to run the air a little and between the light.To be able to re-find our eyes and see ourselves, ourselves being a little better = D&G

The truth is that diabetes never got worse, but quite the opposite, it has offered us an opportunity for change, teaching, to feel grateful for everything we have either health, education, insulin ... I hope everyone could accessTo insulin freely, hopefully it was a right for all and not a privilege.

He has taught us to live with diabetes is a real challenge and that is because we have to think about doing certain things that others never care.
We grind a lot!

EuBeRiRo_24's profile photo
EuBeRiRo_24
01/12/2017 8:41 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde Mayo de 1993.
Tresiba: 32 Ui a las 23:00h
Humalog Kwipen: de 2 a 5 Ui en cada (dependiendo de las cantidades de Hc y los niveles de glucosa)
HbA1c 7.4% ¡¡Alcanzando mi objetivo!!
Creciendo cada día y sin parar de luchar en este mundo llamado Diabetes
Del 92

I really like your message except the last 2 paragraphs, I would put them more like this:

"The truth is that diabetes always worsened us, has taken away many opportunities, of changing, learning, feeling grateful for everything we could have and we don't have, be it health, freedom, insulin-independence ... I hope nobodyI had to depend on insulin, hopefully it was a right to all and not a privilege, be free from injections.

They have taught us to live with diabetes is not a real challenge and that we have to think about doing many things, for which others never care.

We grind a lot but not because they are diabetic "

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/12/2017 10:09 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I totally agree but you have to be a little more positive in this life so I have put it like this ... but I do all the reason

EuBeRiRo_24
01/12/2017 10:40 p.m.

Humalog Kwipen: de 2 a 5 Ui en cada (dependiendo de las cantidades de Hc y los niveles de glucosa)
Del 92

You moved me.I live it from the breast side of a two -year creature and that open me and put their pancreas and that she was not diabetic.And I read you and I see my daughter this one here 22 years, a girl like your tired of so many years being diabetics.I admire you.My respect for all.

T1d's profile photo
T1d
01/12/2017 11:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Euberiro_24 No one goes out to say the positive of other diseases;Cancer, AIDS, allergies, asthma, allergies, psoriasis, etc.

But in this disease, I don't know if it is because there are many children or many parents, it seems that something positive has to be given.

It is true that you can be happy despite of having diabetes or despite having another serious illness, but not having them.In fact it is more difficult, to say the opposite is not to think positive is to cheat.

Not for having it we are special or grind more.I am sure that the day a cure comes out we will be much freer, happy, independent, etc.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/13/2017 8:36 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 Unfortunately if I don't think positive, and I know what it is to have cancer close to you because my mother is happening and know what the doctor told us?That 70% of the cure is that it has a positive thought and that the remaining 20% ​​is chemio, radio and operations.But I also give you the reason, of course we were going to live better, to tell me that I don't know what it is to live without being diabetic!
@T1d much encouragement that you are a mother courage, the same one that you think is still telling me my mother when I see me that I decline but I encourage you, to you, to your perseverance, to your love and effort you are getting what you propose, that whatYour little girl and be happy

EuBeRiRo_24
01/13/2017 10:48 a.m.

Del 92

Today that I read you I can only thank that I am the diabetic and the opportunity for my children to learn and teach them from my mistakes, I hope to break in my family the "tradition" and it is totally valid to feel angry and upset about the situation untilThat has denied us, but it is not good to stay in that state, that tomorrow you wake up the best :)

Mario Geovani Alvarado Crespo's profile photo
Mario Geovani Alvarado Crespo
02/05/2017 3:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mario Geovani Alvarado Crespo said:
Today that I read you I can only thank that I am the diabetic and the opportunity for my children to learn and I teach them from my mistakes, I hope to break in my familyThe "tradition" and it is totally valid to feel angry and upset about the situation until that has denied us, but it is not good to stay in that state, that tomorrow you wake up the best :)
>
Thanks Mario !!;)

EuBeRiRo_24
05/29/2017 11:02 a.m.

Del 92

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.