Hello my name is Martín I am 28 years old I have DM2

Martin Stark's profile photo   01/19/2017 3:17 a.m.

Hello everyone, my name is Martín, I am originally from AGS Mexico, but I am living in the USA, since January 11, 2017 I know that I have type 2 diabetes, my question entered when my 27 -year -old sister went to chchec on an examPhysical and turned out that I had type 2 diabetes that is how a month later I encourage me to test and I was almost sure that I was also diabetic, since I have been taking for years sometimes stop drinking months and then collecting, and that was when I knew that I knew thatI am also a diabetic, a lot of my family is all my uncles from my potato except an aunt and created my dad too, my two grandparents and my paternal grandmother who died because of the complications of diabetes since I never took careIn all his life, I already started to diet, and exercise, I am going to run, I went to a class of diabetics that the doctor sent me to knowBy the way I get between 130 and 149 on an empty stomach and I get lower 2 hrs after eating between 105 and 115 I do notWe made our hands now, and if I have many fears, I did not get me out of my mind that I have diabetes and even worse its complications, I have decided to stop taking and not fall anymore, since I am an alcoholic apart from diabetic I took a lot, although diabetesI acquired it by inheritance and about weight as well as my sister, every time I read about the comolications I want to go crazy, well he hoped not to have bored them and I will closely follow this forum thanks to all.

Martin Stark's profile photo
Martin Stark
01/19/2017 3:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Martin Stark", welcome to the forum.Do not be overwhelmed by complications;With diet, medication and exercises we can avoid most complications derived from diabetes.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/19/2017 10 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.